SUMMER FLING - b. hargrove

Start from the beginning

y/n had a busy life, she hadn't been told about any new people in town by her friends. she had just spent her whole senior year with her grandma in kentucky, and finished her last year of high school there not making many friends. she almost punched katie in the face for not telling her about this lifeguard any sooner but she held in her punch and drool, and fully took him in, blonde curly mullet styled to a perfect mess, small red shorts, a gaze worthy body and lips of a greek god. y/n didn't mean to sound hippie or high or even horny but his whole aura screamed sex god.

y/n wasn't a pure angel she had her fair share of one night stands and flings, she had tapped enough kentucky ass to keep her satisfied while she was over there. y/n didn't like dating, relationships or commitment. but hot damn did she want to tap that.

she didn't do anything stupid like the other girls or mothers due to his appearance, she simply grabbed her book once again reading from where she was up to. she grabbed her chip packet and opened it offering some to her friends david and andy who weren't drooling over billy like katie and genevieve were. they accepted, y/n figured that this summer shouldn't be a boy filled one, just fun before she left to college. she didn't need the stress or effort and just figured she shouldn't get involved even if thought she just saw a boy competing for rob lowe's position in her heart. he looked at the group of teenagers noticing a new person tagging along, his eyes grazed over katie and genevieve completely ignoring david and andy and his eyes locked with y/n.

y/n had been laughing at a silly joke she had made to andy who was laughing along himself billy licked his pink lips at the sight, y/n felt a gaze and turned towards her eyes met billy's blue crystal orbs. "you new around here?" he said with a smirk, she knew the game he was playing. and she decided, summer was for fun and thats exactly what she was going to have.

"maybe." she said biting her lip pulling her sunglasses up onto her head, "why do you ask mr. lifeguard?" she looked up towards him through her eyelashes. he could see the trouble seeping through her, the way she looked up at him, the way she stood tall, she was trouble clearly and exactly what he wanted.

"well, i figured if you weren't new how in the hell haven't i met you before."

it all began when those words left his mouth he knew what he was doing and didn't care that he may regret it, but the fun really started at davids brothers party one saturday night. tight clothes, sweaty bodies, intoxicated minds and billy's car.

the party was annual summer event and every teen in town was going, the misfits, the jocks and every other stupid clique you can name joined forces bonding over one thing. growing up. nearly everyone was shitting themselves at the thought except a few who were excited. y/n had drunk half of davids dad's liquor cabinet by the time the first guest had arrived. by the time billy had shown up she was stumbling all over the place with a drunken smile on her face.

she had gone outside the cold night breeze nipping at her legs and arms, billy had barely had anything to drink yet so he really took in what she looked like. a red velvet singlet, a tight black skirt with fishnets underneath, doc martins and her hair was out in messy curls. she looked stunning. a large group of teens surrounded the keg waiting for the next competitor to step up. billy felt a rush of confidence when he saw y/n and stepped up being pulled into a handstand, the crowd began to count and cheer him on.

he reached the number forty-two, and y/n scoffed walking over challenging him. billy stepped back giving her a challenging smirk himself. two jocks lifted her legs he skirt ridding up a bit showing her red underwear, boys cheered and girls giggled. her skinny but strong arms held her up, and she connected the tube to her mouth. she began to down the bitter beer her stomach churning as the world spun. they began to chant louder, "41,42,43,45,46,47,48.49,50!" she tapped her heels together slowly being placed down. she raised her hands in victory and they all whooped and cheered her on.