20

"Dad?" Barry asked, he was frozen, not because he was scared. "Hey, Slugger," Henry said. Barry ran over to his father and hugged him, "Dad." He said, as he hugged his father.

"Happy Birthday, Barry. " Henry said, as Barry pulled away from the hug. "Thanks, dad." Barry smiled, "wait birthday?" Trent asked, "Barry's 17 now," Iris said.  Barry nodded, "dude, how could you not tell us?" Nick asked, Barry shrugged. "It's not a big deal." He said.

"Dude your 17! Of course it's a big deal!" Jeff exclaimed, Barry sighed and looked at his dad, "Barry, I can only be here for today, and I understand that it's the day you have a Regionals performance. So, I'll be able to watch you sing." Henry told his son.

Barry smiled and nodded, "Okay." He said. Barry was just happy that his father was out of prison for the day, but he was upset because he had to go back to Iron Heights after today.

"I can't wait to see you singing and dancing," Henry chuckles. Barry smiled, "Dad, these are the Warblers and New Directions." He introduced his friends.

"Hello" the Warblers and New Directions chorused, "Hey guys, Iris? You've sure changed a lot. It's good to see you." Henry said, Iris smiled, "Nice to see you too Mr. Allen."

"Dad, they believe us about what happened that night." Barry said, Henry looked at him. "Barry, have you been investigating it?" He asked, "Yeah, but Dad. Nothing bad happened. " Barry stated, Henry sighed. He couldn't yell at his son for trying to figure out what happened that night.

"Alright," Henry said, "now don't you guys have a competition to get to?" Henry asked, "Yeah," Barry said. "Don't worry Slugger, I'll be in the crowd. I'll meet you at Dalton when it's over." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys... I just wanna get one thing out of the way..

The thing that I don't mind:

Last time updated: July 13th

Comment: Update please!

What I hate:

Last time updated: Yesterday

Comment from like an hour ago: Update please!

When I see comments saying update please I feel bad to keep them waiting and try to update. That's why you got a short chapter like this, and the fact I have to rewatch Season 3 and figure out who won Regionals.  But still, did you guys know I went to bed at 6 in the morning, because that's what happens when I update I get too excited and start rereading the chapter(s) I wrote on my TV, after updating them.

The reason I've been giving you a lot of updates, is to not get those comments because my school starts August 27th and I still have a book to read and summer homework to do. It's a lot of stuff to do, especially since I'm updating like everyday. It's like 12:40 pm right now I'm tired I only slept for like 6 hours.

Bye guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~