Evan rolled his eyes and walked away.

I sighed and smiled and looked at Drake.

"Did your excuses have to be that dramatic?" Drake crossed his arms.

I looked to my left and laughed. "Of course! I couldn't say "oh he had a cold blah blah" it had to be BRUTAL!" I explained.

"Uuhuuuhhh." Drake laughed.

"I should call her though, to see if she even found Tyler." I said rolling my eyes and blowing past Drake.

I stepped outside and dialed y/n's number and waited her to answer. Soon she picked up and I heard laughing.

"Hey what's up?" She answered.

"What's up? What's up?! Where are you young lady?!" I yelled.

"Meh, at lunch with Tyler we made up, want anything?" She asked me.

"Well just so you know, your brother has two broken arm and the other brother has a life threatening vomit disease. Also yes, chicken tenders with barbecue sauce please and thank you." I pouted.

"Noted, also really? That's all you want? Hah I'll just go to McDonald's, see you soon love." Y/n said before hanging up.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I tucked my phone back into my pant pocket.
—————-
Forty minutes pass by and I see the pair walk in together then split different ways. Y/n came towards me with a McDonald's bag. I stood up with my arms crossed as y/n holds the bag out in front of me.

"How many nuggets?" I asked her.

Y/n smiled. "Oh come on, fourty nuggets, a wild berry sprite and one happy meal toy." She listed.

I gasped and snatched the bag out of her hand and went straight for the toy which was a pink power ranger that moved when you press the button on her back.

"It's so simple yet so cool!" I squeaked.

Y/n stood there smiling and I gave her a hug. "You're forgiven bestie! Though your brother is still dying from a disease and the other is mummified with both of his broken arms." I laughed.

"Did you really make it that super dramatic?" She laughed.

"Uh, Yeah! He wouldn't just take a common cold! Be because it'll be like 'oh yeah oh well' NO it.had.to.be....brruuutaaall." I said laughing. I slid over a box of nuggets. "So, talk to me what had happened?" I asked.

She smiled and opened up the box and grabbed some sauce. "Basically, I found him we cleared stuff up and since I'm in such an amazing mood, I don't feel like pounding Evans face in, yet." She smiled.

"That's great! So what's the... situation between the two of you?" I asked shoving two nuggets in my mouth.

"Uuuhhh you know, together, taking it slow." She says blushing.

"AAAHH SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP CHOOO CHOO THE BOAT HAS SAILED." I exclaimed.

"Your boats choo?" She asked me.

I paused for a minute and glanced over at her. "Listen, in the land of Carrie, anything goes." I pouted.

We both laughed and she shook her head with this smug grin.

"What?" I asked her.

"So, Craig." She smiled.

My face started to turn red. "Pfft what about Craig?" I asked trying to play it off.

"Ah, because your phone went off and there's a few colorful hearts next to his name." She pointed out.

My heart dropped and my face turned more red. "Listen, look.... shush." I tell her.

We both laugh and I shake it off, yeah so what? It's just a crush.

"You should really get on this next pannel before your fans have a cow." I suggested.

"You're right, I'll be back in a few." She said getting up and walking out on stage.
________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I love you all ❤️ so, the chapter is late and I do feel bad I thought I uploaded it and I guess I didn't but here we are! Thank you all for waiting patently.

Oh and for the ones who messaged me and asked if I was okay and needed help I'm feeling okay now I do cry from time to time but my boyfriend talked me into it and we got another dog who we happen to watch very closely.

Meet our new girl Luna. It's been hectic with her seeing she's still a pup so I'm managing to update as much as I can again thank you all for the kind words and being understanding I love you all! Enjoy the story.