Lᴇᴍᴇᴢɪᴀ: "ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ"

Theme: "Beauclair" from The Witcher

Lemezia's Relationships Concerning Other Kingdoms:
Closest To: Aria
Doesn't Want the Other Kingdoms To Know, Especially Aria, But Silently Respects: Elduin
Slightly Scared Of: Balrith

A Short History on Lemezia:

Shortly after witnessing his own son's death in the Battle of Burning Lands, Hagwin, an elderly wizard, returned to his home in the countryside. Riddled with guilt, anger, and grief, he spent the next years shut inside, mourning his son and forsaking magic. He believed magic started the war and refused to use it again.

One fateful night, however, a vision appeared to him in his dreams. He saw a land that was green, peaceful, and gleaming with light. But he also saw magic— magic that created the happy things he had not seen in so long. The vision caused a sudden epiphany, and the next day he set off with nothing but a loaf of bread, his drooping hat, his staff, and the robe on his back.

Hagwin traveled through the lands of Questelan, visiting the villages that had been left in ruins and the families that had been torn apart. The old wizard preached of hope and forgiveness in order to stop as many people, regardless of species or race, from falling into the same darkness he had. Hagwin eventually came upon a large city that had been destroyed almost to the point of no return. Alas, the time had finally come to use Hagwin's magic once again, for in his misery he had failed to realize not only the dangers magic brought but also the gifts it could bring.

With his staff he helped resurrect the city to its former glory. With his knowledge he taught others, going on to build the first ever university for young students. He realized it was not magic that had started the violence but the greed of men and a lack of knowledge. To this day, Lemezia's citizens continue to preach of peace and wisdom. Lemezia has since remained neutral in every war and conflict, earning itself the name "The Last Hope".

House Lemezia Banner:

(This is not a role playing area

(This is not a role playing area. Please comment your name in this chapter if you would like to join House Lemezia.)