3. You belong here

Hi guys, so this is chapter 3. Here ya go.

Kate's POV:

After putting on some dry clothes (same as Lucy but in black) Caspian wanted to meet Ed and Lu. I don't know if I should go with them so I decided to walk around a little on deck. Suddenly Reep jumps on my shoulder. I jumped a little, ''Reep O my god don't do that.'' He chuckled, ''Sorry Milady.'' This time it was my turn to chuckle, ''It's Kate.'' I looked down at the mouse who was sitting on my shoulder. ''My apologies, M- Kate.'' I smiled at him. He was about to say something when I heard someone calling me, ''HEY JULES ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?!'' I turned around and saw Edmund standing on the stairs with a big goofy smile on his face. That made me smile but also sad. I never seen him smile this bright before. Does he really don't like it home? I can't blame him though. From being king to being stuck in a house with Eustace.

''YEAH, I'M COMING.'' I yelled back. Reep jumped of my shoulder onto a barrel and said, ''Go after your king.'' I chuckled and walked away. A few steps later I realized that he said 'your king'. I turned around and looked at Reep who had a smirk on his face. I giggled and turned around again and followed Edmund.

Edmund POV:

I've noticed Kate being highly uncomfortable since we are here. I don't want her to feel that way. But who blames her? I would feel the same way. I don't want her to think that I didn't like being on earth. Well I didn't like it mostly, but when Kate was around I loved it. I love Narnia and that's why I love Kate being here. I mean being in my favorite place with my favorite girl. Yes, I got feelings for Kate. It was since the first time she walked through Eustace's bedroom door. Her eyes, her hair, her smile, I love it all.

Anyway Caspian wanted to meet us and I wanted Kate to be there. I mean she has the right to know as much as we do now she's here. Right? I was looking for Kate when I saw Lucy, ''Hey Lu have you seen Kate?''

''She said she was going to look around, why? Does someone have a little crush?'' I tried to hold back a blush. ''I just want her to come with us to the meeting, I don't want her to feel out of place.'' I said avoiding her second question. She smirked at me, ''Oh okay. If that's your only reason.'' She winked and walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the deck. I walked up a few steps of the stairs, so I would have a better few. I saw her talking to Reep who was sitting on her shoulder. I smiled when I saw her chuckle. She's so cute.

''HEY JULES'', She turned to face me. ''ARE YOU COMING OR NOT.'' I smiled widely at me best friend. I'm the happiest boy now. She smiled back at me but her eyes were a little sad. That made my smile fade a little. What's up with her. ''YEAH I'M COMING.'' She yelled back. Reep said something to her and she walked away. But after a few steps she stopped death in her tracks and looked at a smirking Reep. I wonder what he said.

''Hey what's up?'' Kate said once she reached me. ''Hey, I want you to go with us to the meeting with Caspian.'' I said with a small smile on my face. There was this look in her eye that I couldn't read. ''Well, Uhh isn't it just for you guys? I mean you're the kings and queen of Narnia.'' Oh damn she was feeling out of place already. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her, ''Now you're in Narnia, you have the right to know as much as I do. Come on I'm sure Caspian wouldn't mind.'' She gave me a small smile. ''Okay then.'' she said. I grabbed her hand a little tighter and pulled her with me down the corridor. Caspian was waiting for us... well me, but I'm not gonna leave Kate alone. He raised a brow. I noticed Kate shifting uncomfortably. I looked over at her and gave her a smile. I looked at Caspian and gave him a nod. He turned around and opened the doors. We walked through. ''Aslan.'' I heard Lucy say, but I was more focused on Kate who was looking around with her jaw slightly dropped in amazement. I walked around a little while Kate just stood in the same spot. ''Look'', Lucy said, ''Susan's bow and arrows.''

''Lucy'', Caspian said as he walked up to her with a small box. Lucy turned around and smiled, ''My healing cordial and dagger. Oh, may I?'' ''Of course, they're yours.'' I turned and noticed Peter's sword. ''Peter's sword.'' I said as I walked up to it. Kate followed me close behind. I noticed she was highly uncomfortable. ''Yes,'' Caspian began, ''I looked after as promised.'' He walked over to me, ''Here hold it if you wish.'' I wanted to, but Peter gave it to Caspian. ''No, no, it's yours. Peter gave it to you.'' In the corner of my eye I saw Kate raising a brow. I guess she didn't expect Peter to gave it to Caspian instead of me. To be honest.. I was kinda surprised too. Caspian turned around and walked back. He picked something of a shelf, ''I did save this for you though.'' He threw me my torch as I cached it. I heard Kate chuckle. I told her about that. ''Thanks.'' I said. I looked at Kate she gave me a sad smile. I had enough of it. I grabbed her hand and pulled er with me to the back of the room.

''What going on Jules? Why so sad?'' She sighed and looked at me. ''I just feel like I don't belong here that's all.'' Well, shit. ''What do you mean?''

''Well you guys are High king and queen who had such a big and great adventures here. I'm just me. You know. My last name may be Queen but that doesn't mean I am one.'' She chuckled a bit at the end and looked down. ''Hey'', I said, she looked up at me again, ''You are here for a reason, otherwise you wouldn't have been here now. You belong here just as much as we do.'' She smiled at me. This was a really one. ''Okay fine.. but-'' I cut her off, ''No but's, you belong here just as much as we do.'' I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me. ''Come on let's go.''