2

"Give me some time. Sorry."

"Ight." He unwrapped his hands from around his waist and started to walk out.

"Travis"

"What?"

"Im sorry. Just give me a month or two."

"Kay." He kissed my forehead and walked out. I went upstairs and watched a little bit of Love and Hip Hop hollywood and went to sleep.

(Nikki need to call that ass down. Berg just ugh. Omarion momma disrespectful. Mally Mall a hoe ass nigga. All them hoes is messy. And Morgan and Ray J. Bitch an assistant! Calm the fuck down and do ya damn job.)

Friday 5:00

"Momma, can I stay here?" Kristi asked lookin like she was on the verge of tears.

"Why baby, you dont wanna go with daddy?" I asked sitting her on my lap.

She shook her head while wiping her eyes.

"Why?"

She shook her head and cried into my chest. The door bell rung and I picked her and carried her to the door with me. I opened to see Xavier and Erika standing there smiling. She started to cry harder when Erika picked her up. I quickly took her back.

"Xavier, can I talk to you right quick?" He walked in and she walked back to the car.

"Can you watch Erika around them?"

"Why you gotta bring her up in this. She just want you."

"No, there is no reason for her to be acting like that. She dont even wanna go with you."

"You dont know whats goin through ha head."

"Well look." I raised her shirt up to show him her back of where there was a scratch mark on her back.

"Where that come from?"

"Erika!!"

"Dont blame her."

"Well I aint doin it and you aint so theres only one person."

"Ight. Imma talk to her."

"Thank you"

He picked her up and Aub and X came running down the stairs with their bags, ready to go.

"So, you gone keep her?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Ight. See you lata." He said grabbing their bags then walking out.

"Bye babies!"

"Bye momma." I gave them hugs and kisses and they left. I took Kristi upstairs with me and decided to play with her for a while. The doorbell rung, again, and I went to go answer.

"You forgot didnt you?"

"What?"

"We supposed to be goin out tonight."

"Im sorry. I had to keep Kristi cause she didnt want to go."

"What wrong with her? She is daddy's little princess."

"I know, but Erika scares her."

"She did some to her and you need to whoop her ass."

"Girl, you stay tryna send a nigga to jail."

"Come on." She grabbed my hand and keys and took me upstairs and made me change into a tank top and some sweats. We grabbed Kristi, who was sleep and went to her house and she changed. After she came out, we went Xavier's house.

"Hey, again." He said smiling, while hugging me. Bitch the fuck? Dont hug me. You been fuckin hoes. I dont need Ebola.

"Aint no damn hey, where that bitch at?" Diamond asked loud enough for her to come down the stairs.

"Who she talm bout?" Erika asked with ha clueless ass.

"Bitch, im talkin bout yo rat ass. Touch my nephew and niece again and I promise that I will beat the shit outta you." After that I saw Xavier coming down the stairs crying. Now I know some shit is wrong because Xavier dont cry.

"Mommy!" He yelled down the stairs running to my arms.

"Go get your sister and go wait in the car." He ran back upstair and got Aub and they both went to the car. Now I was finna whoop her ass.

"Hell no. Aint no next time. Bitch dont touch my fucking kids!" I charged at her and we both hit the floor. She was acting like a lil bitch pulling my hair and shit, which only made me hit her harder. I felt arms pull me off of her and hold me against the wall while separating us both. I got out of his grip and went back home. I saw his car following us and made me want to fight him. Like nigga, the fuck you followin me for?!

Zay POV

After splitting up the fight between Kris and Erika I went to Kristina's house to make sure she is okay.

"Kris!" I yelled getting out of the car, running after her.

"What?"

"You cool?"

"Oh so now you give a fuck about if im okay or not. Nigga fuck you. You shoulda be worried about yo damn kids when bitch was in there doin god knows what to them.

"Baby-"

"I'm not yo baby!" She yelled as tears ran down her face. She walked in the house and I followed behind her.

"Kris." I said calmly as I grabbed her wrist.

"What?" She asked annoyed.

"Im sorry."

"Yeah, you are sorry."

"Kris, please?"

"Please what? You got a girl at home. Go to her beggin and shit. I dont care about you."

"Yes you do."

"No I-" I smashed my lips into hers and she kissed back automatically. I knew she still had feelings. I tried put my tongue in her mouth and we had a tongue war. I backed her against the wall and she grabbed the back of my neck as the kiss deepened. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I missed her lips. I pulled away and she hopped off of me.

"Ill see you tomorrow or some." She said looking down. I picked her face up with my finger and pecked her lips once more.

"Kay." I grabbed my keys and walked out. I knew Erika was finna cuss me out but she touched my kids. That shit dont slide with me.