'Arjun, what could have happened then? I don't understand why Aditya isn't picking up his phone. What if he left again Arjun! What will I do?!'

Zoya was in despair. She was still shaking and wasn't sure how to stop so she realised there was only one way to fix this.

'Arjun, I have to go find Aditya. I'll call you when I know something.'

She didn't wait for his response and ended the call. She picked up her belongings and left the office in a hurry, jumped into her car and started driving faster than she ever had. The rain was pelting her car mercilessly, like it was trying to stop her from getting to Aditya but today nothing would stop her. She would find him and if he was trying to leave, she wouldn't allow it.

In 30 minutes she was at the Hooda mansion. She jumped out of the car and the rain drenched her immediately but she didn't care. She threw open the iron gates and ran past the sleeping watchman. She ran through his garden and into his house. The lights of the living room were turned off, signifying no one was home but she wouldn't give up. She looked towards his room on the ground floor and as she ran past the glass dining table in the living room her dupatta got caught on the corner and was ripped off her shoulder, yet Zoya didn't notice. She was possessed by the necessity to find him and so she just kept going. She ran down the corridor to his room and pushed the door open.

'Aditya! Aditya! Kahan hai aap?! Please Aditya, please!'

She looked around the frantically. The light was switched on but no one was there. Where could he be!

'Aditya!? Did you leave again? Please!' She looked around her and saw nothing, losing the little hope she had left. Just then she heard the door behind her open. Her breath hitched.

Aditya walked out of the bathroom shirtless, dripping wet with a white towel tied around his waist. The shock on his face was unmissable. At the same time, the relief in Zoya's heart was unmatched.

She ran towards him and flung herself at him without a care in the world, wrapping her arms around his neck and her body against his.

The force with which she hugged him threw him off balance but he caught himself before they both fell. The shock forced him to just stand there for a few seconds, unsure about what was happening or what to do but his instincts soon took over and he wrapped his arms around her waist in response.

'Aditya! Where did you go?! I thought you left me again! I was so scared Aditya, where were you?' She had her face up against the side of his neck, talking into it. She was afraid that if she moved, she would be separated from him once again and so she just continued talking into his body.

'Where did you go Aditya?! Answer my questions! Are you trying to leave again? Why didn't you pick up your phone?! I tried to call you so many times but you didn't pick up. Where were you?!'

Zoya was exhausted. Her fears, emotions and confusion led her to cry once again. She hated it. She hated how often she cried now but she couldn't help it. Aditya was important to her and anything linked to him would always make her emotional.

Aditya slowly lifted his arms, using one arm to rub her back and the other to caress her head and face.

'Zoya, please calm down first. Calm down and we'll speak.' Slowly she stopped crying but didn't change her position, awaiting an explanation.