For our love could never be..

***pic is of Isabella***

<strong><em>For our love could never be…</em></strong>

<strong><em>A story written by Sydster15(aka Sydney Quam)</em></strong>

<strong><em>Chapter one - I love you an I don’t even know you…</em></strong>

I sat up quickly, sweat ripping down my face. I slowly turned and looked at the clock it was only 2 in the morning; I slowly pulled my loose reddish brown curls back into a messy bun and laid back down and closed my eyes...when I reopened them it was 7, time to get ready for school…I slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower and went to go pick something out to wear…it was my first ay at this school; I looked in my closet I grabbed my light blue faded jeans and my oversized black zip up hoodie with my black tank and my navy v-neck. I headed back to the bathroom and stripped down and hopped in the shower. I was greeted by the warm/hot water running down my body; I slowly got out of the shower and wrapped my body tightly with a towel and dried off and started to get to get dressed, I looked at my hair as I decided what to do with it…

I brushed through it and pulled it back into a messy bun and when down stairs to grab something to eat before heading to school. Leo(my older brother) was sitting at the table munching on a donut, I grabbed a breakfast bar and a cup of oj and sat down. “mornin” Leo said between bits with a dorky smile playing on his mouth “morning!” I said smiling and giggled “god, Bell why so happy, what cant wait to meet new friends and to…I don’t know go to school?” he said grinning up at me. “well bubble butt I actually like school thank you very much!” I said playing with his hair as I went up to my room to grab my bag. I looked at my phone and decided it was time to head to school; I walked down stairs slipping on my converse and looked at Leo and opened the door quietly “BYE!” I yelled and ran to my car and got in an drove off. I don’t know why I did that, he had his own car…

I pulled up to the school an looked at it…it was…so huge…and so big! And so scary…. I found a parking spot an got out and locked my car an headed towards the school with a smirk on my face. I was almost out of the parking lot when someone threw a football at the back of my head causing me to fall to the ground. I opened my eyes to see a beyond hot guy holding me in his arms “hey! I think shes coming around” he looked up at another guy. I laid there staring at him wondering who the hell he was an why the hell did he throw a fricken football at my head!

He looked back down at me...that when I realized how amazing his eyes were….they were like a mixture between brown and a light blue…and a hint of green… “who are you?..” I asked confused of what was going on. “oh shit! Sorry I’m Anthony, Andy for short” he said with a smirk. Yep I thought so…he was a player…no Andy for Bella! “and who are you?” he asked looking into my eyes “Isabella but bell or bella I don’t care” I said pushing my bangs out of my face as I said it. I stood up “well it was nice talking to ya but I gotta go to the office to get my stuff” I said heading towards the school.