chapter one ~ part two - this feeling i have for you...

***pic is of Anthony!!!! :D***

For our love could never be…

Chapter one~part two - this feeling I have for you…

When I got to the office I went up to the young blonde behind the desk, “hi, I’m Isabella and I just moved here, I was told there is where I get my stuff for all my classes” I said in a shy voice. She looked up at me with a sweet smile “oh yes, Isabel, come with me and we’ll get all your stuff together” she said signaling for me to follow her behind the desk and to the back of the office.

*** Leo’s P.O.V. ***

I quickly grabbed my bag from my room and my keys and wallet. I headed out to my mercedes benz and started towards the school, stopping at star bucks to get a Java Chip and I was on my way again. When I finally got there, I looked at the school… let me say if you live in a small town your whole life your not used to a big school like this… I slowly got out with my bag and started heading for the school hoping Bells found her way to the office…

I looked down at my Nikes as I ran into the most beautiful creature on the planet…well not trying to be a total weird/creeper but she was beyond beautiful… “ Oh shit! Oh I’m so sorry” I said bending down and helping her pick up her papers and books that throw out of her hands. I heard a chuckle coming from her way I looked up at her, “I’m Riley, but you can call me ray” she said with a sweet smile playing on her lips. “umm I’m Leonardo but you can call me Leo, please call me Leo” I said with a slight laugh. “so Leo I’m guessing your new here?” she said with a half smile. “yea, me and my sister just moved here two days ago…you probably already met her, she’s shy, really short” I said smiling, she let a chuckle escape her lets.

“yes, I think I have already met your sister, does she go by bella?” she asked looking at me curious, “yea, you’ve met Bells” I said with a slight smiling on my lips as I looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

“she’s sweet girl” Riley said looking down at our hands…she was holding my hand in hers…

“well I gotta get to the office” I said taking a look down at my hand in hers. “I’ll walk you there” she stood up and held her hand out to me. I took her and stood up, I noticed that when we started towards the school we were still holding hands. I blushed at the thought of her being my girlfriend…no… that will never happen…she probably just being nice to you because you’re the new guy. When we walked into the office the lady behind the desk must of known who I was, she greeted me with a smile and handed me my papers and told me what class I had first.

“hey! I have that class first!” Riley said with an adorable smile playing on her face. I let out a chuckle and smiled “that’s sweet at least I know someone in my class and it wont be that weird” I looked down at our hands and she slipped her fingers in between mine. “oh! I was meaning to ask you…do you wanna go out tonight…you know to dinner and a movie then a walk on the beach?” she asked looking up at me “y-y-yea I-I’d like that” I said looking down blushing. I looked up at her and she was blushing and biting her bottom lip and looking down at our hands.

*** Bell’s P.O.V. ***

I walked into my first class and saw the two guys that threw the football at the back of my head. I rolled my eyes and headed for the back and took the seat in the back left corner. I took out my Ipod touch and put in my ear buds and put it on shuffle and started writing in my notebook.

***

Dear Journal,

Hey long time no talk, eh?

Well first of all I started my first day at the new school…yay for me right…wrong…I’m kinda scared…I don’t know why but I met this boy this morning… and he just seemed different from any other guy…I mean he…was way different from Alexander…and I was madly in love with Alexander…

***

I looked up and the teacher had entered the room and we only had a minute till class started. I pulled out my ear buds and put my ipod touch in my bag along with my notebook. I slide back in my seat and looked forward. I suddenly felt someone sit down next to me, I looked in the corner of my eye and it was the guy that hit me with the football. “hey, sorry about this morning..” he whispered, I let a sign “okay” I said trying to pay attention to what the teacher was talking about. “okay class, we have a new student, Isabella, can you please come up here?” he asked looking at me. I slowly got up and headed to the front of the class room. “will you tell us a little bit about yourself?” he looked at me with a slight smile on his face. “um I’m Isabella Rosalina Lombardio, I moved here from Italy…I have a brother that’s going here, Leo, I love French toast and I love pizza. I hate sappy love movies that end with people getting married and living happy ever after, I love action movies, and thrillers, oh and sometimes horror! I love to play football, well here its called soccer but I love it! I hate when people talk crap about Italy or Europe cause we aint that bad, actually most of us are pretty darn great. I hate when people tell me something that has no meaning…well unless your two and you don’t know what your saying! I also love the color blue cause it goes with everything!!! I hate the color Brown even though my eyes have brown in them, it has no life in it, it just looks like the color of crap! I hate when people think they know everything when truly you don’t know crap! I love writing and singing and dancing and just being myself! I sort of shy…but when I get used to people I talk nonstop! Like I am now…well that explains then three coffees and two monsters…monsters are really really really Good!” I heard a few chuckles and giggles coming from the class “oh! And you can either call me Bells or Bella or Iz or Izzy, don’t bother me!” I eneded with a huge smile and started towards my seat.