Chapter 5

Hey guys!! It has been a while, but I finally got around to writing a new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

By the way, this chapter is dedicated to @kingdomdance for being the very first person to vote and add this book to their reading list. Thank you so much! You guys should totally check out her profile. She has done some pretty cool Disney crossovers.

Anyway, ENJOY!! Don't forget to hit that little star button!

Thanks.

Gennie xxx

____________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 5

The days rolled by, and Nakoma and Rolfe became closer and closer.

They had been seeing each other every day.

Two days before everyone had to go back, they realised they were in love.

They were walking next to the river, chatting. They stopped when they saw a fish jump.

It was then that it happened. Rolfe saw how beautiful Nakoma was. She had a friendly, calm, and fun personality, and her appearance was also stunning. A dark complexion, glossy black hair and a figure to die for. He realised she was the full package.

Rolfe may have come across as an arrogant, spoiled man, but truly, he was rather affectionate.

He took her hand, and caressed it with his lips, not taking his emerald green eyes from hers.

She moved in closer, and he put his hand behind her back, supporting her as he tipped her over, kissing her romantically.

When he let her go, she cried miserably, “Ugh this is hopeless!”

His expression dropped. “What do you mean?”

“John, I think I love you, but you’re leaving in 2 days!” she said sadly as she covered her face with her hands and fell down to the floor.

He sighed, “I know. It is my duty to go back, my duty to the King.”

Nakoma dried her eyes, and looked up to Rolfe, her face still streaked with tears.

He knelt down in front of her, and held both of her hands, putting a devious smirk on his face, “Stuff the King. I’m staying with you.”

Her face lit up.

“I know I don’t have a fancy ring like Smith gave to Pocahontas, but… will you marry me?”

She practically leapt onto him, grabbing his shirt by the collar, pulling him close to her, her mouth covering his.

“I take that as a yes then.” He grinned, when finally they seperated.

                                                                          **********

Later that day, they too announced that they would be getting married.

Pocahontas was extremely excited for her best friend. “We can have a double wedding!” she cried

“That would be lovely!”

“We have to have it before everybody leaves,” Pocahontas said, turning to John.

“Tomorrow it is then.” He smiled, stroking her hair.

Thomas interrupted worriedly, “If both of you captains are staying, who’s going to sail the ship back?”

John Smith laughed, taking his captain’s hat off, he plonked it on top of Thomas’ head. “And you’ll make a fine Captain, Sir.” He said, touching his fingers to his eyebrows in a salute.

Everybody cheered.

“Thank you, John.” Thomas spoke sincerely.