Love, Will

♤Last chapter, it's gonna be filled with cute stuff to hide my extreme sadness of having to end this story. Enjoy!♤

- Your pov-

It's been about a month since Will left. I cried all day after Will left, and refused to attend school for the following week. Troy continues to try and make moves on me, more so now that Will's gone.

I punched him. In the face, and I broke his nose and got suspended for a week.

Worth it though.

Me and Will had weekly calls due to Mike and Eleven mostly using the radio. His voice always manages to calm me no matter what. And it still sends my heart racing.

We some times send letters, not wanting to let others hear what we're saying. And with the Mind Flayer gone, we can't talk telepathically anymore.

Will had sent me a drawing of me he had made after he left the Upside down. With my hand on fire and my 005 tattoo showing. He also sent me a picture of him and Eleven in there new house.

I could tell that Eleven missed Mike, and Will missed me. They looked happy, but not fully. Half-way happy.

"YN! You need to get going before Mom leaves without you!" Dustin yells.

I break out of my day dreaming and look at the clock.

I smile and jump off my bed and grab my bag of clothes. I swing it over my shoulder and run out my room and out the door.

"Are you sure you can't come with us?" I ask Dustin.

He nods. "I got a project due, and as much as I miss Will. I need to turn this in or else."

I nod and sprint to the car, opening the passenger door.

"Hi Mom, Mikey." I say, glancing at Mike who was in the back.

"Hey Honey. Buckle up." Mom says.

"Hey YN. Ready to see your boyfriend?" Mike teases, leaning forward slightly.

I blush and smirk. "Yeah, but are you ready to see your girlfriend?"

He smirks and nods. "My Bitchin' Girlfriend."

"Language." My mom says as I burst out laughing.

We wave at Dustin as we pull out of the drive way, and drive off to spend the weekend with the Byers.

~Time Skip~

I smile as I look out the window, looking at the trees we pass.

I hear the radio crackle and I turn around and look at Mike. I see him smile and press the button.

"Will, El, do you copy? Over." He says slowly.

I wait patiently for a response and smile when I hear it crackle again.

"We copy Mike, Over." Eleven says over the radio.

I smile. "We're almost there, just a few more minutes. Then we'll be knocking on your door." I say loudly.

Me and Mike glance at eachother, our secret plan being placed.

"That's great to hear, we'll be waiting. Over and out." Will says.

I giggle and lay back in my seat again. My head turns to the window again and I put my hands in my jacket pockets.

~Time Skip~

-Will pov-

I glance at the window again as a car passes by, but look away when it's not YN's.

"They'll be here soon Will." Mom says as she sets the table.