♡Truth & meeting him for the second time♡

Same day:

Jungkook was just running not knowing where he was going. He saw a library. He quickly ran inside and  sat at the corner on floor with his back resting against book shelf. He brought his hand near his chest. His Heartbeats were really fast.

My hearts is pounding so hard. Did I really  just  sat near Tae-hyung. It's the best day of my life!!

Jungkook was just smiling as he sat there for a while leaning against the books shelf.

"kook?? Are you here???" Jimin called walking inside the library. He looked around to find Jungkook.

Oh shit!!! I forgot about Jiminie hyung!

"hyung~I'm here" Jungkook whisper called Jimin waving his hand.

Jimin saw Jungkook and  walked towards him. He was really confused by how Jungkook is acting today.

"What are you doing here? And why are you sitting on the floor?" Jimin asked. Jungkook got up looking at Jimin.

"Oh it's nothing" Jungkook said laughing nervously. He just wanted to get away from here.

"Why did you ran away?" Jimin asked  suspicious  by Jungkook's behaviour.

Jungkook was hella nervous.

Hyung, how should I tell you? That I love heartthrob of the University! I suddenly met him after 2 years. And I don't know what to do about these feelings.

"kook what happened???" Jimin asked concerned laced in his voice.

Jungkook know that  Jimin was worried about him.  He held Jimin hands and they walked towards one of the table. They sat opposite to each other.

"kook you trust me right. You can tell me anything" Jimin said making Jungkook sigh in relieve. Jungkook took deep breath before speaking...

"Hyung you know that  I... I like someone right?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.

"Yeah!! He's from your school right. Your senior!" Jimin said. He remembered Jungkook telling him about his crush.

Does this mean Jungkook still love that guy~  this boy is impossible~~

"Yes~ hyung, that guy he's.... Kim Tae-hyung....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT!!!!!!"  Jimin screamed.

Jungkook immediately leaned forward and placed his hand on Jimin's mouth. Avoiding any noise breaking out of his mouth.

"shush~~ hyung we are inside the library" Jungkook said leaning back freeing Jimin's mouth.

"sorry~~ like KIM TAEHYUNG! AS IN NUMBER ONE HANDSOME MAN! AS IN YOONGI HYUNG'S FRIEND! AS IN NAM-

"SHUT UP!!!!" Jungkook scowled in anger.

" You both please get out" said an annoyed librarian.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at him nervously smiling. They hastily walked out of the library.

As they were walking quietly Jimin taped on Jungkook's shoulder.