After they finished their breakfast.
They locked the front door and made their way to University.

As they were walking inside the University. They were talking with each other.

"Sorry Jungkook, we didn't go around Seoul yesterday" Jimin said feeling bad. He really wanted to explore Seoul with Jungkook. Jimin was still unfamiliar with the areas but still he was excited to go roam around  with Jungkook.

" Its okay hyung. We will have more time in future to do that~" Jungkook said with smiling face. Jimin felt better.

"let's go to shopping tomorrow. I will bring my boyfriend too" Jin said  not seeing how the both boys eyes went wide.

"You have a BOYFRIEND!
(╯°□°)╯" Both Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time. They were surprised as Jin didn't talk about having a boyfriend.

" Yes~~ " Jin laughed at their reaction. They looked very cute.

"You didn't tell us!!!" Jimin said glaring at Jin. Jungkook just smiled.

"Sorry I forgot  to tell you guys yesterday. But I told you now so forgive me~" Jin said joining his hands.

"It's ok Jinnie hyung~No need to ask sorry" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Wait!! Tell us his name!!" Jimin was very curious to know. Jin was very handsome so he wondered what his boyfriend will look like.

"Kim Namjoon~" Jin said with little red cheeks 

"What!!!! As in the KIM NAMJOON!!" Jimin exclaimed. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Jungkook just face palmed at how Jimin was reacting.

"Yes~But, why are you reacting like that?" Jin asked confused at Jimin reaction. Sure his boyfriend was very popular.

"Oh Jinnie hyung, he always likes to overreact that's it" Jungkook said glaring at Jimin.

"What!!?? NO!!! you are dating  one of the heartthrob of the college. It is a big deal." Jimin said still shocked.

" Hyung just be quite. What if he's heartthrob that's not a big deal" Jungkook said making Jimin look at him in disbelief.

"wha- Jimin was ready to fight with Jungkook but Jin interrupted him.

" Okay, okay stop fighting. I know he's famous in this University and that's the reason I came here. Let me see how many people stare at my Joonie" Jin said with scary look. Jimin and Jungkook gulped looking at the dark aura around him. He looked really scary.

"Haha... that's why you are here?" Jungkook said laughing nervously.

"Not really~ that's one of my purpose. I have to go now. My class will start soon. I will see you guys at lunch" Jin walked away waving at them.

Both jimin and Jungkook waved back to him.

"Kook, did you see dark aura around him. God I was so scared" Jimin said feeling goosebumps run through his hands. He rubbed both his arms.

" Yeah, Jinnie hyung can be really scary and we know that now" Jungkook said laughing.

"So, now one of the heartthrob is owned by Jin hyung hmm now three left" Jimin said showing his three cute fingers.