Airplanes

1)Decorate. Bring a scatter rug and tiny draperies. Hang a "Home Sweet Home" plaque on the back of the seat in front of you. Invite your fellow passengers in for tea.

2) Describe your sex life in great detail to the five-year-old next to you.

3) Disco dance in the aisle.

4) Don't use deodorant, then "accidentally" stick your armpit in someone's face.

5) Fart loudly and act shocked, looking around to see who did it.

6) Go into the bathroom, drop your pants, then come out, yelling "We're out of toilet paper! Need more toilet paper or I'll let another one rip"

7) Jump up and scream "AAAHHH! I left the stove on!"

8) Lead a bible study session in the back of the plane.

9)Lead a revolt against the first class passengers.

10) Scratch your butt, then sniff your finger.

11) put music on your speaker and get random people to dance with you.

12) scream and dive under your seat for no apparent reason.

13) Start a hot dog stand.

14) make home made lemonade and sell it.

15) Start singing the Shari Lewis theme, "This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends...." Suddenly realize that you can never stop singing. Become very panicky. Scrawl "Help me" on a piece of paper and hand it to the person sitting next to you. Claw at your throat and thrash around in the seat. Never stop singing.

16) Suddenly remember that you left your iron on. Ask if the pilot would mind going back so you can check.

17) Whip out your kazoo and give first class a special entertainment show.

18) Write a short note on a piece of paper and pass between the crack in the seats in front of you. Wiggle the note up and down until the person in front of you takes the note. Say, "Psssst" if you have to get their attention. End the note with "PLEASE PASS FORWARD". If anyone asks what you are doing just shrug pretend you got the note from the person behind you. See how far you can get the note passed up the plane.

19) See how many things you can stick between the crack in the seats in front of you before the people in front of you notice or complain. Use things like pages from the in-flight magazine, the barf bag, kleenex, etc. Start at the bottom of the crack and work your way up. See if you can fill the entire crack.

20) sing really loudly the whole plane ride.

21) Go the bathroom at the back of the plane. Stick a long string of toilet paper in the heel of your shoe. Walk all the way to the front of the plane into the bathroom at the front.

22) Pick your teeth with an unusual object such as matchbook then proceed for 15 minutes to make sucking sounds while licking around your mouth.

23) do exercise on the asle

24) pretend you are constipating in the middle of the aisle and if someone asks say "I was just practising my play" then go back to constipating.

25) spill water on the person next a to you's pants and be like sorry and start wiping it with you hand.
------------------------------------
Follow me on Instagram
@angelinapopovski