Elevator

1) bring your own chair.

2) when people walk in and when the door closes say 'I have been expecting you'.

3) when people walk in and when the door closes say 'I bet you wondered why I have bought you all here today'.

4) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

5) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

6) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator while saying work it girl! And telling them to pose.

7) pretend to be asleep on the floor.

8) press all the buttons.

9) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.

10) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.

11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.

12) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"

13) hand everyone a detention slip then walk out normally.

14) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"

15) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".

16) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space"

17) make a lemonade stall in the elevator but actually sell orange juice.