PROLOGUE

EIICHIRO PLAYS TENNIS!?

I stood still as I watched my childhood friend really push himself to win the match. Who would've known that tennis would be your true love Eiichiro, pfft. Well at least we can both strive for something together now.

"You've got this Eiichiro!" I whispered as he delivered the final blow winning that set. "Yes! Guess I'll have to practice and play twice as hard for the volleyball game now that you're working just as hard, huh Nii-chan?"

Although we're not related, myself and Eiichiro have known each other since he was three and I was two because of our mothers being friends since middle school so we grew being very close and he'd always look out for me which is why I saw him as a big brother.

But one night, the night we were all going to have dinner together; my dad was running late and he got into a car accident on his way there...he unfortunately didn't make it. So when I was ten, we moved over to his home country in England so that we could be with his family during that time but we ended up staying for years before going back over to Japan this year. Granted we came over for holidays and I'd still get to hang out with Ei-chan and his friend Kageyama Kojirou or "Ko-chan".

"Good luck Ei-chan!" I say before turning around and bumping right into a wall, or so what I thought was a wall, it was actually a boy who looked quite scary when he looked down on me.

"Oh? Gomen." He says still looking at me. "A-ah, no gomen'nasai! I should look where I'm going!" After that I ran off.

Wow am I an idiot! He was quite good looking if you got past his scary aura though. Scary and handsome? What a combination...