sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

Start from the beginning

"Seonghwa is overprotective, I can take care of myself." You smiled as you walked backwards. Then you bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sor-"

"Hey pretty lady. You look like you are walking out here on your own." You turned to look at Mingi. Boy was here furious.

"Excuse me sir?" Mingi starts off.

"Oh is she your friend or something? Cause she's very pretty. Mind if I borrow her for a good time." The guy drunkenly says.

"No you can't and she's my girlfriend so kindly stop groaping her and leave before I do something to you." Mingi growled.
(Ayy birthday just came on. Wait I realised it's the wrong timing for the song to come on)

"What are you going to do me punk." The guy says pushing a finger at mingi's shoulder. Mingi was definitely taller than the guy. Mingi smirked and pushed the shorter drunk guy down.

"I don't want my girlfriend to see anything so me pushing you is the first warning. Run off now." The guy stood up and ran off.

"T-Thanks Mingi." You blushed. Mingi smiled.

"Your welcome. Now hold my hand so guys know not to mess with you when your with me." That sentence alone made your heart race a thousand times faster.

"You are just saying to see if my heart flutters." He pouts.

"But did it?"

"N-No." Mingi grabs your hand and intertwines it with his.

"But I wasn't kidding tho." He looks down at you before walking.

"Let's eat here before going back. I'm sure you haven't had dinner." You say pointing at the little shop.

"Fancy." You giggle along with him.

"What would you two lovely boyfriend and girlfriend like?"

"Oh we are-"

"We would like 2 cheeseburgers. She would like to have her drink as some ice tea. My drink would be plain iced water." The waiter nods.

"Wow so healthy." The waiter comes out with your drinks. You took a sip of it.

"Well I'm technically on a diet. It's for our next comeback. I need to get abs for it." You choked on your drink.

"W-What?"

"Abs. I need it for the next comeback." He says.

"O-Oh okay." You looked away. Trying not to imagine mingi with abs. Or wait does he actually have it.

"Are you imagining things?" Mingi asks as his face showed a full on smirk.

"N-No. I was just thinking about the next song I would be working o-WAIT I WASNT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT."

"You compose?"

"A-ah yeah I do....I just write here and there. It's what I do as a free time. Plus my major wants me to do that so yeah."

"Wow, I never knew."

"It's because I didn't tell any of you guys yet. Well except for Seonghwa cause he is my brother."

"Let me hear the songs next time." He winks. You then remembered all the songs you ever made was about you liking Mingi.

"Umm sure." Your dumbass really just said that. After finishing up on the the cheeseburgers and drinks, you walked along with Mingi back to the dorm and then a message popped up on your phone.

 After finishing up on the the cheeseburgers and drinks, you walked along with Mingi back to the dorm and then a message popped up on your phone