Chapter Two

"W-What is it, Kacchan?" Izuku stuttered, creeping into the room as quietly as possible, so he didn't anger the blonde.
"WHY IS YOUR STUFF ON MY BED?!"
"H-huh?!" Izuku started to panic. When he walked in, it hadn't even occurred to him that there was only one bedroom.
"I-I don't know! I'm really sorry! I-I'll sleep on the couch, or on the floor, whatever you want!"
Bakugo felt his heart threaten to break.
"Damn right you will."
Izuku just nodded, and scrambled back to the kitchen.
About twenty minutes later, Izuku timidly set down the two played on the counter.
"K-Kacchan?" He spoke as loud as he dared. "Dinner is ready!"
Bakugo stormed out of the living room, and sat down in one of the chairs. Izuku moves into the other one, keeping his head down and eating as quietly as he possibly could.
Bakugo took a sip of water and started his meal.
His eyes almost widened in shock.
It was freaking delicious. It had been so long since he had a proper home-cooked meal- his mother wasn't one to do that, and his father was always busy, so he usually got takeout or went out to eat. He had no idea chicken could taste so good. It was spicy too- just the way he liked it. He noticed that Izuku's didn't have any spices on it- Katsuki almost smiled.
That nerd never did like spicy stuff.
"K-Kacchan? I-is it alright?" Izuku muttered.
"Yeah, it's fine, I guess," Katsuki grumbled. He hated doing it, but he had to keep doing it- it was the only way to get him to stop hanging around him.
Izuku nodded the slightest bit, and went to get a second serving for himself. Bakugo raised an eyebrow.
"Still hungry, nerd?"
"Uh, y-yeah," Izuku blushed. "Sorry, I guess I've been feeling a little out of it lately. I've been more hungry than usual...unless you want it!"
"No, just shut up and eat it," Bakugo said, mentally slapping himself.
Izuku nodded in agreement, and set his plate back down. After another ten minutes of silence, Izuku took Bakugo's empty plate and rinsed it off in the sink. He started humming, seemingly not noticing what he was doing- the worry faded from his face as he swayed to the rhythm.
He looked so peaceful and happy.
I wish he looked like that around me.

————————————

It had been almost three weeks since they started living together- they still had their regular classes, but they were usually shorter than usual.
True to his word, Izuku has been sleeping on the floor, since Bakugo had the bed and banned him from the couch. He didn't really mind- whatever was fine with him, as long as it didn't end up getting him hurt.
Later that night, Izuku stumbled to the bathroom to throw up again. This had been going on since they moved in, but he hadn't told Bakugo, as he didn't need him yelling at him about being weak. He rinsed the taste out of his mouth, and went back to his spot on the floor. He pulled the blanket over himself, and fell asleep.

When Bakugo woke up, it was not even 3 in the morning. He grumbled as he checked his phone, and saw a text from Kirishima.
"Come to my room ASAP."
Bakugo, knowing Kirishima was serious if he wasn't using an exclamation point after everything, threw on a jacket and headed upstairs to Kirishima's room.
When he walked in, half the class was there. He cursed and sat on the edge of Kirishima's bed.
"Okay, so I'm really sorry to drag you all out of bed, but there's something really important I have to tell all of you."
Bakugo rolled his eyes.
"Your partners...they're all...pregnant. Expecting a child."
Sero passed out cold on the floor. Iida calmly raised his hand.
"Excuse me, but will they be receiving medical care? I don't want Uraraka to go through this without the proper support."
Kirishima laughed. "Of course, Iida- now, I'm sure you're all wondering why I know this, but that's because I'm helping Aizawa, Present Mic, and Midnight organize this. It's a school project that counts for 70% of your grade for the year- it's mandatory for aspiring heros. I'll be checking in on you guys once a week individually. Now, feel free to go back to your dorms, and make sure to take good care of your partner! They need all the love you can give!"
Bakugo stood up, as if in a trance.
Deku was...pregnant. Carrying a child.
Wait a minute.
"Shitty Hair! Who's the father?! Did someone force themselves on Deku?!" He ran up and grabbed Kirishima by his shirt collar.
"Chill, bro- I thought you would have figured it out- you're partners for a reason- haven't you heard of that quirk? The person you're closest too in a room when Midnight's quirk is activated creates a biological children for one of the 'parents' to carry. You're the dad, dude!"
Bakugo started pulling on his hair.
HIS. KID.
He ran back to his room as fast as possible, he jammed the key into the lock and threw the door open.
He was greeted by the sight of Izuku shivering on the floor, covered by a thin blanket. His hands were clutching his stomach, and Bakugo's eyes widened when he saw the trail of vomit leading to the bathroom.
How long has this been going on?! Bakugo panicked. Don't tell me he didn't tell me because he was too scared of me?! He's been sleeping on the FLOOR for the last three weeks, and he's carrying my CHILD! What the FUCK have I done?!
He rushed to Izuku's side, and felt his forehead. He was burning up. Bakugo picked him up bridal style, as gently as he could, and stroked his hair.
"Shhhhhh, shhhh, it's gonna be okay. Kacchan's here, okay? Kacchan's here."