v ☆ you better get yo girl, bitch

Start from the beginning

There's some banging coming from outside, "Yo, who is it, man?" Fezco yells out to Ashtray.

"Rue!" Ashtray says over the intercom.

"Nah, bro, tell her to come back later!"

"Yo, too late, bitch," Rue walks past Suki and Fez and up into his room.

"Hold on, hold on, you can't be in here right now," Fez stands up from the table and chases after her.

"I see you, cash money," Rue chuckles at her own joke.

"Nah, nah."

"Yo, I just need some uh, some OCs and some socks," Rue says, taking off her shoes and wet socks.

"I can't help you right now, you gotta go," He stands in his doorway. "Yo, for real Rue, I ain't fuckin' playin' witchu, c'mon."

"Look, Fez, I'm fucking drenched, okay? And uh...I'm outta drugs, so..don't be a dick."

"Oh my god..that's not my fuckin' problem!
You gotta get up out my house before these muthafuckas come through, for real."

"All I need is...a couple OCs and some xannies. That's all I need and I can be gone."

"Yo, I'm tryna tell you, I don't got shit right now. Like, come back in a few hours I gotchu, whatever you need, but right now? You gotta get the fuck up out my house."

"I know you have something, Fez."

"I'm just telling you, I don't got shit for you, bruh, c'mon. I need you out the house right now. My guy's 'bout to come through and I don't need you here when he gets here, you understand?"

Rue hops over the couch and lays on it, "Give me drugs," she demands.

Suki rolls her eyes at the conversation and gets up from her spot at the table to go to the bathroom. Rue couldn't have chosen a better time to be a fucking junkie, but no, her drugs were apparently too fucking important than her life. She didn't get that this was some life or death shit.

"This is dead serious," Fez's phone buzzes. "Yo, Rue." The phone doesn't stop buzzing. Rue looks up from her spot on the couch and Fezco looks from her to the phone and back to her. Now he was pissed, "I could fucking kill you right now."

He ashes his black and grabs the walky-talky while putting money in a paper bag, "Yo, Ash. They here."

Fez walks to the other side of the couch and Rue sits up when he pulls out a gun from in between the cushions. He checks if it's loaded and cocks it when he sees it is, before he places it back in between the cushions, "Look, I'm serious, Rue. Just stay there, keep your mouth shut, and be cool. These dudes ain't fuckin' around."

Now, I'm not gonna lie, that's when I started to get a little scared. I mean, I'm all good with drugs until guns start coming out.

Rue sits up on the couch and watches out of the corner of her eyes as a few dudes come into the house. "So this yo lil bitch?" Mouse asks Fez.

"Nah, bruh, that's like my lil sister."

"Well, hello there, lil sis," Mouse comes around the couch and kneels next to Rue. He puts out his hand for Rue to shake, which she does very slowly, and he kisses the top of her hand.