Rush De La Fuente

Rush De la Fuente

"Nothings fair when it comes to stealing Maxwell, Grant. Wala akong paki kung gaano kadumi, basta masugurado ko lang na panalo ako. I don't fucking care about the rules as long as I'll get Maxwell in the end. Do you got that?"

"I didn't fucking choose to fall in love with you! And you know what's crazy? That if I would be given the chance to choose, I'd still fucking end up choosing you!"

RUSH DE LA FUENTE. THE DEVIL WHO NEVER PLAYS FAIR.

After reading the story, I'm so fucked up. I never expected na ganoon magiging kalakas 'yung impact 'non, specially Rush. Oh God! I cried a lot when it comes to Rush, si Rush na handang maging second choice, si Rush na sunod-sunuran. It's so fucking great na I got the chance to meet him tho. Bitin na bitin ako hehehe.

So Rush, everything in him shouts evil. From his actions na according na rin to Maxwell (Heroine) ay kabilang sa devil's course of action. Hahahaha! Got that? He's your bad boy next door! Although he's not the playboy type. Why? Because si Maxwell lang from the very beginning ang gusto niya! And to think na his world revolved around Max, na actually nagrerevolve naman ang mundo kay Grant, his fucking cousin. Too much spoilers but I can't help it.

One thing is for sure. You'll love Rush just the way as to how you love Lourd, Bench, Sven, Rozen and the previous bad boy's you've met. Trust me. He's all worth the read! Gosh. I felt so engrossed. Kulang na lang ay ibitin ko 'yung sarili ko patiwarik para pigilan 'yung kilig. He's so damn hot! And Max is one of a hell lucky!

Okay. Wala na akong masasabi pa. And the reads and votes? Ate Aniya doesn't deserve it! She deserves more! I have read all her stories at masasabi kong lahat ng iyon ay deserve na magkaroon ng millions of votes and reads.

Okay. Dapat talaga si Rush and topic but hey, kung sino man ang readers ni kissmyredlips dito ay mararamdaman yung feels ko!

So I guess, that's all for today. Kung gusto mo pang makilala si Rush, you better read.

Ps. Please, kung mabasa mo man po ito, ate Aniya. I'm begging you, Mean to be po for UD! [Edit: Tapos na 'yung story, matagal na. And I think, may book version na rin.]

XXX

"I'm just saying that I'm not like them, Maxwell. If the world's fighting against you then I'll be the one fighting by your side." - Rush De la Fuente of Mean for You and Mean to Be by Kissmyredlips