In unison, they all agreed, shouting 'YES' from different angles.  

"Although, I am not asking you to forget," the crowd cheered, "All I am asking you to do, which is even more important, is to peacefully go in a week's time and cast your votes. "Show your anger by holding your voter's card up high. Come all, come in masses. Use the only tool that can make an impact - your vote! Say 'No' to oppression, say 'No' to dictatorship, say 'No' to being plunged into mass poverty, say 'No' to tribalism, say 'No' to nepotism, say 'No' to any form of discrimination, say 'No' to gender biases, say 'No' to any form of malice. Ladies and gentlemen, the only way to accomplish this is if you come in masses and vote for Peoples' Democratic Movement." Cheers, claps and shouts for PDM accompanied Abdi's victorious address. The people were overwhelmed with excitement. "We are bringing to you the party of the people. A people's party that will see to it that all of you receive a fair share from the government," he shouted out to the crowd, and the people cheered even more, "Your sons and daughters will receive free, quality primary and secondary education." Cheers and ululation's rumbled on, "New jobs will be created," Yeees! "The building of bow holes in arid and semi arid areas of our land," more cheers. "We will also encourage investments by making it possible for both, local and international investors, to get an effective and efficient system running for acquisitions of licenses and their establishments, and finally ladies and gentlemen...," at that point there was total stillness; the people waited for Mr. Abdi to deliver his next promise to which he seemed to hang on to. One could only imagine that everyone present hung dearly onto each and every word he spoke. "Finally," and he paused again, "make sure you enjoy your identity as a citizen of a free and democratic nation." A triumphant crowd followed his last words with their official 'Peoples' Power' salute, and a loud 'Hurrah-rah-rah-rah-hurrah'.  

Section 2 

Ojijo, who was accompanied by Jane, did not go directly to his office after the rally. Instead, he followed the party's big whips to a social gathering where they deliberated on their next move. When he was finally free to leave, he took Jane to the View Point Hotel, which he of course owned. They enjoyed dinner together until late into the night. After that, he invited Jane to his home where she spent the rest of the night. That time around, Ojijo felt much more relaxed, he deemed himself confident in the hands of this beautiful woman. The next morning, Tuesday, the 7th of January, they took breakfast in the kitchen, and he was quite happy that it was a public holiday, as he had no urgent matter at the office to attend to that morning. They were sitting at the table, facing each other, when he asked her by gently nudging her foot with his foot below the coffee table.  

"If you were given an opportunity, would you permanently leave this country for another one?" He asked while he looked at her.  

"No I wouldn't," she responded with her head slightly tilted to one side, and she had one of those smiles on her face, that one only gets after a hot, passionate and 'I want to do it all over again' night. She just could not stop thinking about it. This handsome man had been more than she could ever imagine.  

"He was steamy, compassionate, and he had an amazing stamina," she thought to herself, while she checked him out from across the table; she secretly wondered if he had noticed her staring. She could not tell whether it was the wine or the fact that they had really missed each other. They had barely reached the inside of the house when they began kissing deeply. Ojijo closed the door behind him; he carried her carefully from the threshold towards the sofa and laid her down across the sofa. He rested her head on the pillow, using his right hand that had just carried her legs. His lips hardly left hers while he continued to kiss her passionately. She wore a tight fitting short-sleeved white dress with a v-shaped neckline that barely covered her bosom. Earlier on that day, she had requested that Mr. Ojijo take her to her place to change clothes once they had parted with the politicians. Her black, smooth hair hung loosely across her back. She changed into some sexy white heels, and a sleeveless dress that presented a provocative slit on the left side, which drew everyone's attention the moment they entered the hotel, and until they had left again later on. She could bet that Ojijo was more than attracted to her at that given moment; he had rapidly taken in his dinner and wasted no time in asking her to accompany him to his home. From the moment they arrived, he fumbled to slide up her tight dress, and he began to caress her all over. She wrapped her long sexy legs around his back, and for a brief moment her high heels clawed onto his back like a painful hook; it had briefly shocked him, but on the contrary it turned him on even more. The nipples of her beautiful and perfectly rounded bosoms stood erect by then, as if they were to yell out: "Take me, take me!" Her entire body shivered in ecstasy. At that point, she could barely stand it. She thought to herself, that if she does not get to feel him inside of her soon she is bound to explode...