*James Hetfield* (PART 2)

(Trigger warning)

Soon enough, me and James were best friends. He knew I was bullied, and I kept on pleading not to do anything. Eventually, he gave up trying to encourage me that he could beat up everyone that went in my way.

Eventually, we learned a lot about each other. He learned about Led Zeppelin being my favorite band, and I learned he loved Aerosmith (I actually don't know if this is true don't @ me).

Then, one day, we sat down for lunch together. I'd met his friends Dave, Ron and Lars. One of my few best friends, Cliff, sat with us as well. We all got along, except for Dave and Ron. Remember, keep them at least 10 feet away.

"So, where's the other dudes today?" I asked. "I know Cliff is sick, I walk with him always, and when coming to his house, he opened the door and then coughed on me." I laughed.

"Dave beat up another student so he's in detention, Lars got early dismissal for the dentist, and I don't know where Ron is."

"Aw, shame. Ron is a cutie." I teased, James blushing.

"I'm cuter!" He snapped, his face becoming redder by the minute.

"I-I know... I was joking." I said, digging into my salad. After that, for a couple minutes, I refused to connect my e/c eyes to James' light blue ones, just staring down at my bowl of grass.

"I never know why people hurt you mentally and physically." James cut into my thoughts. Looking up quickly, I saw his eyes looking down at me, concerned. "You're so pretty and all. I don't get it."

I blushed at the comment, not answering. "Bloody hell, it's like you've never been called cute or hot or sexy."

"I-It's because I haven't." I inhaled. "You're the second person I'm telling this to, and the first is Cliff, so be proud you're up there in my friendship scale." I chuckled, running a hand through my hair.

"It started when I was 14. It was only 3 years ago." I sighed. "My mom was going through a lot, considering my 2 sisters died in the same year for the same reason. I didn't blame her what she did next. I forgave her." I sharply inhaled, trying to calm down the anxiety that I usually got during these stories. "She raped me. I felt terrible, knowing my own wonderful mom would do it. Soon enough, she felt so guilty. I came home to pills in her hand, on the ground, knocked out, not breathing." A sob got caught in my throat. "I killed my mother. It was terrible. Nobody but Cliff knew about the rape part, and they blamed me. Laughed at me. Teased me in the worst ways possible, calling me a mother killer." I said, wiping a tear about to come from my eye.

Standing up and stomping over to me, he held me in his arms for a bit.

"I got an idea."

(PART 3 GOING TO BE UP SOON)