Tae

Roo POV

I sat in the library. I was really trying to get my shit together, if I didn't get a B average my mom and my coach was gon beat my ass. I couldn't miss another game because of Ms. Smith dumbass.

I was trying to concentrate but I was getting a million texts from these groupies, I can't be 40 places at once. I picked up my phone and scrolled through the messages  to see which one I wanted to link with in a little bit.

"Aye can I sit here?" A voice asked beside me.

I looked up to see who it was. Damn. She was a fine ass stud I'd never seen before, she was short as hell though,  like 4'11 at the most.

"Yuh" I nodded and went back to my phone

"What's ya name" I looked up from my phone again

"Roo, I'm sure you heard of me" she chuckled  a little

"Ya real name" I raised an eyebrow, what did she wanna know my real name for?

"Ronelle but everyone call me Roo" she smiled

"I'mma call you Ronnie" I scoffed

"What's yo name" she leaned back a little in her chair

"Tae" I looked her up and down. She was real fine. But I ain't into studs, but best believe if she was a fem she would be getting this work.

"We got classes together?" She nodded and looked at the book I was "studying "

"We got Ms. Smith together, calculus" I looked at her confused

"How I miss you in that lame class?" She shrugged

"Probably cause you stay in the back of class with all them thots" I laughed a little

"You real cool" she smiled, showing of her perfectly white teeth

"You too" I nodded  and looked at my phone, I texted one of the broads back  and she wanted to meet in the locker room. Right now.

"Aye I gotta go, sit wit me in calc tomorrow" she nodded as I grabbed the book and put in my bag and walked toward the exit.

I could feel her staring at me so I looked back and her eyes were glued to my backside. I turned back around.

"She gay, gay" I mumbled to myself

Tae Ortiz