☁️ fighting? fucking? who knows ☁️

A/N: The plot idea was by my good friend Rylan. Thanks bro, I'm stealing it. Anyways I'm still v bad at writing but ig some people like it. If you do please give it a star, it's nice. Also it's my birthday!Anyways story time

Sonia Nevermind was just sitting on a park bench, reading a manga, when Kazuichi Souda came up to her. He started peeking around her shoulders, being very, what's the word? Stalker-ish. However Gundham Tanaka didn't really appreciate a creep around the princess.
"Oh mortal Souda, would you kindly leave the beautiful maiden alone? I doubt she considers your greasy self worth her presence,"
"The fuck did you say to me? I'm just admiring miss Sonia,"
"Don't make me repeat myself for scum like you,"
"Scum? Look at yourself. Why don't we take this some place away from miss Sonia?"
"Why would I waste my time on you?"
"Are you scared of me? Scared I'm gonna beat you and win miss Sonia over?"
"I am no such thing, you will regret this," the two end up challenging each other to a fight behind a building for later that night. Souda ran to Nagito and Fuyuhiko for advice.
"Guys, I'm so screwed, I was being all tough and now I'm supposed to fight the big guy," his facade of bravery had left, he was now his cowardly self.
"That's what you get you big dumbass, tryna impress Sonia, tch," Fuyuhiko didn't feel bad, afterall it was Souda's fault.
"Aw, don't treat Kaz like that," Nagito gave Souda a pat on the head, "I'm sure you'll be fine,"
"I guess you're right... I may not win, but why should I automatically loose? I'll just have to try a bit, just think of the look Miss Sonia will give me when she sees how much better I am then him," his face practically glowed of excitement.
"First you should probably eat dinner, you'll need it," Fuyuhiko was a bit harsh. They all agreed and went to the dining hall. Although something was a bit off... they all ate some soup that smelled, weird? Souda didn't think anything of it though. It was time for the big fight for Miss Sonia's love. He ran to the building he was supposed to fight Gundham at. Although it was getting kind of hot. Gundham was waiting there, but something was wrong. He was missing his shirt.
"Huh? Why do you have your shirt off? Isn't that weird?" He questioned him.
"I shouldn't have to tell you mortal, it's just a bit hot in here,"
"I was thinkin' the same thing. It is pretty hot," Souda took off his jumpsuit. Leaving him in his boxers and a t-shirt.
"Y'know, i never thought I'd say it, but you're kinda hot without a shirt," Souda felt his anger subdue to attraction?
Gundham furiously blushed, "W-What exactly do you mean hot? I, the powerful Gundham Tanaka, shall not be described is such a manner by scum like you,"
"You should knock off the facade big mighty one, it's gettin' annoying," Souda was getting very horny and his mind was clouded.
"I-I don't know what you mean," Souda inched closer to Gundham, they could feel each other's breath. In that moment, both of their minds were closed and they just let it happen. They were kissing, their lips interlocked and arms around each other. Surprisingly Gundham deepened the kiss until either could breathe. They started panting. When they caught their breath, Souda pounced onto the other and pinned him to the ground. He started kissing Gundham's neck, hoping to get him to moan. Gundham was very flustered and let it happen, until a bit of the cloud faded away. He grabbed Souda's wrists and flipped them.
"I'm the top here," he growled. Souda winced at the motion but it didn't particularly hurt. He started grinding on Gundham's thighs.
"Is it just you or is it really hot in here?" Souda was going insane. The feeling was making Gundham like an animal. He took of Kazuichi's boxers and started pumping. The smaller boy was squirming at the touch. Gundham had very cold hands. He kept stroking harder and Souda started moaning.
"You are being too loud, we shall end up caught if you continue," Gundham places his hand over Souda's mouth, muffling the moaning. Eventually Souda released within Gundham's hands. He placed his cum laced fingers in his mouth and licked it all away, leaving Souda flustered. The heated effect had started to wear off, but not completely. Souda got down onto his knees and unzipped Gundham's pants. He took his member and placed it in his mouth, being careful not to cut it with his sharp teeth. Gundham took Souda's beanie in a fist and began to face fuck him. Tears flooded Souda's eyes as he lost his breath. Gundham released in the back of Souda's throat. Souda has swallowed it all and was panting on the ground, a complete train wreck. The two collapsed onto each other, both exhausted.
"Say, I'd Miss Sonia asks who won the fight, I say I won," Souda let out a big grin before passing out.
872 words