Lock away lover chapter 2

I closed my eyes as I thought about what would happen if I actually left Henry for good this time. My eyes fluttered open when I felt my hand being touched, Henry's lips slowly pinched my hand, kissing my knuckles as he went on with his lips on each finger. He was bent down in front of me, allowing me to see his features that made him even more repulsive to me than he was to start with.My hand flinched backwards, pulling away from him which caused a peculiar look to run across his face. I crossed my arms over nervously and let my gaze move away from his.

''Let's just go.'' I told him.

He followed m out of thew hospital doors, his hand catching onto my arm and pulling on it until I gave in and held his hand. I felt no warmth what so ever, his cold hand tightly clung onto mine not making me feel safe in anyway. I remember how he used to always hold hands with me when his family were alive, he'd give me the most comforting feeling I'd ever experienced, the thought of holding his hand for a split second gave me butterflies inside. Now, nothing. The the thought of holding his hand now actually makes me sick. He used to tell me that God made our hands fit perfectly for a reason, and him being the sweet, innocent christian boy he was I believed his cheesy line. I blame him for the way he is now, I guess you could blame his parents for wanting a divorce but murder wasn't a perfect option, right?

We stepped out into the open street, a cool breeze attacking itself around me, I stared up at the sky for a few seconds just mesmorised by the shining stars, I didn't trust Henry to lead the way so my gaze fell from the clouds and examined the road in front of me.

''Your beautiful.'' Henry's irritating voice sang.

My head turned to face him, he stared at me uncomfortably an evil smirk on his face. I turned my head and gulped all the misery I was trying to bring back.

''Thanks.'' I simply spoke, not wanting him to see me as beautiful, it would actually be a whole lot better if he weren't interested in me at all.

We reached my apartment building, I pulled forward in a hurry to get to my apartment until I got pulled back by Henry's persistent grip. My body spun in his skinny, weak arms and I watched his face move closer to mine until hip chapped lips covered over mine. I pushed away from him, not having a chance to breathe. His head tilted to the side, looking worried.

''Do you love me as much as I love you?'' He questioned. I sighed and turned away from him continuing with my walk into the building, his footsteps following closely behind.

''How much do you love me?'' I wondered, not really excited about the answer I knew was approaching.

He suddenly stepped in front of me and held out his hands a far away from each other as they could go like a kid, I tried my very best not to roll my eyes at that moment. I stepped to the side and carried on walking up the dirty staircase.

''Do you love me that much?'' He asked, a whining child like voice struck at me. My inner voice dared me to say no, not at all but the small amount of love in my heart I had left for him over took my head.

''I love you more.'' I fibbed, my nervous system getting worried because of all the lying I was managing to pull off.

I couldn't even think about what Henry would do if he found out I lied to him, if he found out I don't love him, I hate him and the things he does, the way he acts and that fact he gets on my last nerve.

We stopped outside my apartment, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the silver key eager to open my door and get away from Henry. I left my door open expecting Henry to close it for me, but he didn't. Sighing I walked back to the door closely followed by Henry, I slammed the door and turned to be face to face to the one I now call boyfriend.

 ''You don't have to follow me, you can't exactly get lost you've been here plenty of times before.'' I stated, moving slowly out of his reach and falling flat on the sofa. A disappointed look swam across Henry's face, he walked over to the sofa and sat on the edge probably not daring to move. My eyes automatically shut reason probably being they were sick of looking at Henry's glum face.

I was ready to fall asleep because I was so tired until I felt something or should I say someone fall on top of me. My eyes flung open to find Henry laid upon me, hands stabling himself above my body so there was about 5 inches between us. Can I not even breathe without him being next to me the whole time? I shook him off of me and pushed myself out from underneath him, falling onto the floor with a thump.

''Where are you going?'' He asked me, I swore at myself inside for actually being stupid enough to take him back, now I just need to survive with him whining in my ear every 5 seconds, until he decides on another suicide attempt.

''The bathroom.'' I sighed and made my way to the bathroom, everything silent until...

''I'll come with you.'' His voice chimed against me. I shook my head and turned to be faced with him. Again.

''Can't you leave me alone for 5 minutes?!'' I shouted at him, his body edged backwards.

Turning around, I had all hope that he might get the picture, I walked into the peaceful bathroom, the only sound was the wind that echoed through the open window. What the hell have I gotten myself into? I'm more like a babysitter than a girlfriend. Does he have to be so clingy? My thoughts argued continuously in my head until I heard a smash coming from the living room. I stepped back to the door and swung it open, my frustration getting worse as I saw Henry stood by the counter, clinging onto he edge for dear life. A family photo on the floor in front of him.

I groaned and moved forward quickly, pushing him away from the counter with force.

''Fuck sake!'' I yelled angrily. ''I leave you alone for a minute and this is what happens.'' I grunted. I bent down next to him and picked up the remains of the glass photo frame that were spread across the floor with no care.

''I just wanted to look at it.'' He begun before I interrupted him rudely.

''You look with your eyes not your hands.'' I stated, using the phrase his Mother used to say to him. His straight face turned into a frown, he turned round and went into a sulk, leaning against the counter. My face filled with pure hatred then. He was making me do it again and I didn't even think twice before I stood up next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist in an awkward way.

''Sorry.'' I whispered, instantly regretting the apology I just gave him. I cursed inside my head and released my arms from him only to be pulled back by his.

''I forgive you.'' He replied.

I hated myself then, how is it that he seems to have me right where he wants me?

I only wish I had the chance to kill him now. Believe me. I would.