We gots sum dures peple!

Me: We gots sum dures!!!!

Everyone: *runs down the stairs but end up falling half way down*

Me: okay then....

Jeff: who is it for! tell me!tell meh!!!!

Me:okay, okay! it's for jeff, Ben, and Smexy!

Dare:

From sssmjsjr,

Have Jeff, Ben, and smexy to get drunk and do the cup song

Jeff:*chugs down 4 things of beer* whoooooo* chugs down 4 more*

Ben: share jeff don't hog all TEH beer! *stills the pack of beers from drunk jeff* thank you* chugs down 3 bottles* WHY IS DER A DUBLE RENBUW IN TEH LIVIN RUUM?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

smexy: *scoffs* kids...*grabs a big ass barel of beer and drinks all of it*

Me: Now*hands them teh cups* sing!

Ben:*smacking cup on the ground pointlessly* I went-hic-to da stur, to buy me a pair of flowers over the mountains and rivers and the- uh the lakes and da stur! and it would be prettier wit food!

Jeff: *looking into the cup* why the hell will my fancy singing machine work?!* starts slapping it* WORK GOD DAMMIT!

Smexy: *picks up cup* what is life? *puts the cup to side of head* uhuh , I hear you little buddy. penguins are too stupid to drive planes! *puts cup the other side of head* yeah! that's what I thought when I saw da movie with all the African animals and shit-hic-and all that fuuuun stuff. Well I will talk to you later Fred I have some burgers to microwave...*puts cup I front of his face and pretends to hang up* well I got to go check on that meatloaf now*gets up to go to kitchen* WHY WONT THIS DOOR OPEN?!

Me:-_- because that's a wall

Smexy: nooooo! this a door in disguise!* puts face to wall* I know your secret door and I won't rest until I know your a door*passes out*

Me: okaaaaayy then.....

Sally: what's the next dare?

It is also from sssmjsjr

Dare:

To make LJ and Ej have a rap battle....to the death...nah I am joking

LJ: I gots this* puts gold candy on teeth* check out meh grill yo!

Me:*facepalms* it's says to rap not try to act black, okay?

LJ: *eats gold candy* but I never get to use meh gold candy*puppy dog eyes*

Me: *slaps LJ across his face* no

Ej: yeah LJ don't be stupid*takes off fake gold necklace with a dollar sign*

Me: well honestly I don't care how you guys act just get the dare done*walks away eating Toby's pancakes*

Toby:hey are those mine?!

Me:*turns around with face full of pancakes* uh no....

Toby: *chases after BASSHEAD*

LJ:well let's get this started

Ej: why when we both know that I will win

Random person: BEGIN!

Ej: *takes off shirt*It's eyeless jack here and I'm back for revenge I'll murder all these verses like I did to all my friends I'll blister this mister jester your nothin but a cloud wisp I couldn't stand to see your story and I'm absolutely eyeless ,now I'll wear my mask again like it was a masquerade better quit your laughing cause I'm about to jack your fame my flows are darker than the void and my heart and eyes even with your clown cousin Ronald victory would still be mine

LJ: all around the mulberry bush the clown chased the blind man with a weird eating disorder dude stop eating those hands. I'm going ham. Squeezing your ass until pop goes the weasel! I'll maniacally take you down eyeless man I'm pure evil. I bring pain you'll go insane just like my playmate Isaac before you get kicked smacked with a brick and a mouth full of ticks you see how dope I'm flowin? Oops I guess not! I'll break into your home trash your rooms and leave a dead dog.

Ej: this dumbo given by angles' about to get back some pain I'll end you harder than the little kids you rape and make them all insane! You're dressed as a evil mime while I got vicious battle rap attacks, cut you no slack, I'm making a comeback you'll remember eyeless jack

LJ: I may be a clown but this time I'm not joking! It'll be a pleasure to nail you to the wall and cut you wide open I'm dispersing these rhymes so hot they'll make you descend why don't you leave this battle now and go jerk off to Ben?

Everyone else: OOOOOOHHH!!!!

Me: FOLLOW COMMENT YOUR DARES AND VOTE!!!