Chapter 1

I'm shaking in my sneakers, I'm hiding in my Mothers locked attic while He is searching for me, and its fucking scary since he keeps yelling my name every 5 seconds, glass is what I hear shattering and my Elderly mothers cries for them to stop and leave this house, claiming I'm not here.

But he knows better. He knows this is the first place I would go. And not even a little bit of my mothers amazing lying could stop him from searching for me. Soon, I hear heavy stomping coming down the hallway, i freeze from where i stand close to the window with the safety ladder draped down it, my only escape option. The footsteps stop as I release a hushed breath of relief.

I hear yelling coming from below the door, the person who is yelling unknown, then I hear my mothers tear stricken voice. I go close enough to hear what they are saying

"Where does this lead up to?" The man says

"M-my attic," my mother manages to get out

"Open it," I hear another man, jackson.

"I-I can't," my mother says, a hushed tone.

"Why not?" a new voice asks

"I L-lost the key," my mother easily lies. I don't know why but it's her specialty.

"OLIVERR," I hear Jackson roar at the top of his lungs, making me slightly jump. "I know you're up there. Come down. NOW, " he demands.

it pissed me off so much that i acted like an idiot "fuck no, I don't feel like dying" I shout, blowing my cover.

I could practically see his smirk, but oh well, he knew I was here no point in ignoring him.

Then next I hear the cocking of a gun, "so, you want your mother to pay for your crimes" his annoyingly cocky voice ringing through my ears.

My eyes pricking with tears, the thought of losing my mom so early was something I didn't want. "A-alright" I call, trying to make my voice calm sounding, obviously failing.

"Hmm, I didn't think you could be sad, Ollie," I heard Jackson mock in an amused tone.

"Shut the fuck up, Jackie," I shout back, smirking triumphantly at his deep growl.

I started to crawl back over to the door, unlocking it with the only key I had in my sweaty hands. When the door was open, the stairs flew out, being trapped by the familiar hand, the one that I hated so much.

"Come on down, ollie," Jackson purred. Like a kitten, I snorted at that.

During my descent, I feel a warm arm wrap around my waist, hoisting me up and on a shoulder. A few seconds after I processed who it was, I started to squirm. After a few minutes of me squirming, a giant hand landed right on my left butt cheek.

"Be good, ollie," I hear him command, a strict, leader tone. To be honest, I felt like kicking him in his stomach. But that would probably land me with more than just another slap on my butt.

"Good boy," he purrs while walking down the stairs. My hair slightly bouncing up with every step. I slump against his shoulder, dejected and bored. I groaned.

Soon after going down the stairs, I watched my mothers beautiful wooden floor go away as it was replaced with the hard pavement that my shoes used to smack against every day.

When the pavement disappeared, I was being shoved into a sleek black car, one that I saw Jackson get into thousands of times during high school, while I was in a classroom for detention.

                        FLASHBACK

I was sitting in the hot, stuffy detention room. But then I hear the sound of tires against the gravel road. I glance at the window to see the jerk formerly known as Jackson hop into the car. Damn shit stain.
                   FLASHBACK END

this car pissed me off so much, like how could this guy be so darn successful while I was like a speck of dirt on his shirt.

"You've been silent quite a while," I hear jackson whisper in my ear.

"I'm just waiting for my death," I say lazily, looking out the black tinted window.

"How do you know you're going to die?" Jack inquires.

"Oh, I don't know, the fact you said 'when I catch you, your DEAD,'" I say with sarcasm, tainting my voice.

Then I felt his warm hand grab my neck, snug but not tight. I dart lazy eyes toward my captor. "What?" I say with boredom.

"You aren't going to die," he says with strong dominance. I raised my eyebrows at that. "Not yest anyway."

"Then why did you want me so badly?" I ask with a cocky tone in my voice.

But then, as soon as I blink, I'm planted on the seat with Jackson's body pressing against my own.

"Because you are mine, no one else can have you, not even my sister." Jackson says possessiveness, making his voice thick.

I snorted. "I don't belong to anyone, especially not you." I say, making him chuckle, a deep rumble.

"That's what you think," he snorted.

"No, that's what I kn-." I start but don't get to finish since the man on top of me kisses me roughly and deeply, his tongue lunging into my surprised mouth.

The kiss is hot and heavy, his tongue exploring every part of my mouth. After a few minutes of his lips moving against mine, I started to suffocate, and then I started to struggle against his strong body, fighting for air.

When I managed to push him away, it was only for a second. I deeply dragged air in, coughing every so often. "W-what the fuck is your problem" I manage out, heavily breathing.

"You taste like coffee" he mutters, quietly to himself.

Oh wait. "You hate coffee" I thought aloud. I then smirk, "well, I'm glad I drink that shit now" I say, causing him to scowl at me.

"Ha, your living with me now, so you cant" he states

"Yes. I can" I say

"You can't because i don't have a coffee machine" he says

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hiya friends, this is my book, and it has gayness in it, I gave you a sample of it. Sorry if its not good.