Nightmares

After spending the last 2 days with their friends, they headed back home & packed their things to head to New York. They were heading to the airport, & with a final goodgye to their friends, they went on their plane.

While on the plane ride, Sunset seems to be siding her head back & forth constantly. It seems as though Sunset Shimmer is having an nightmare.

Within Sunset's Nightmare~

Sunset: *Half asleep* "Mmm, w-what time is it?"

Sunset opens her eyes fully to see only she is outside of Canterlot High & she couldn't help, but feel confused & a bit scared as to be the only one.

Sunset: *Bit scared* "Twilight?? Girls?? HELLO!! *Seeing that the girls weren't answering, she gets more scared & starts walking around the court yard of the cold feeling of the school* "Is anybody there..? Where are Twilight & the others? Why I am the only person here? Not only that, but why does this cold & dark atmosphere feel so familiar? "

?????: *Evil smirk* "Oh, poor little Sunset...having trouble looking for her so called, "friends". Still trying to play the "good person" & still doesn't get it. Everyone hates you for what you did to them in Canterlot High. No one forgets the true MONSTER you have always been!!"

Sunset: *Gasps* " W-What? W-Who are you, where are Twilight & the others?"

?????: *Evil smirk* "Your still so slow Sunset Shimmer...dont you see? Look at me, or rather...*Evil laugh*...turn around."

Sunset instantly turned around that could rival Rainbow Dash's speed, & couldnt belive her eyes on who she saw. It was her old evil self.

Sunset: *Shocked* "N-No, h-how?? I-It c-cant be?!" *Backing away*

Evil Sunset: "Don't tell me you are still with those girls, Sunset? You don't need friends! You are a DEMON!! People fear! Your only wish was to steal the crown of Princess Twilight & rule Equestria with MY POWERS!!! You need me Sunset, you & I are the same, I'm always apart of you."

Sunset: *Angry* "I will never give into you again!! I'd rather die than, let you take control of me again!!!"

Evil Sunset: "Don't you remember, what you did back in High School? Do really think that your "friends" believed that you've changed?! Also, the whole school...they all still fear...maybe even more than usual. You still are denying the fact that we are the same. You need my powers, you need your dark side, me, to survive Sunset! We together, will rule Equestria!! You don't need those pathetic so called, "friends". They're just a waste of time."

Sunset: *Extremely angry & yelling* "NO, I'M NOT!! I WONT BECOME A PART OF YOU, NEVER!!!!" *A dark aura starts to unexpectedly surround her*

Evil Sunset: *Laughing* "You already are part of me, Just take a look at yourself. You used this to hurt your "Beloved friends", & you still have."

Sunset looks at her hands to see the dark aura around them. She looks at them at fear, & her hands were shaking. When she try to calm her hands down, she look up to face her dark side again. Only to see her transform into her demon form, while Sunset just looked up at fear. After Evil Sunset's transformation, to She-Demon Shimmer, she looked down at Sunset with, insane cyan with black sclera.

She-Demon Shimmer: "NOW!! Look at your true form, & look at what you really are inside!!! A DEMON!!"

Sunset: *Crying* "NO! I'm a better person now! I swear that I've changed for the better!!"