Remind me, who am I?

HEy guys im sorry i cant upload often for a week or so because i have exams going on but today i thought maybe i should. so here is the chapter its one of my favourites :D and i'm glad of the images that have come in my mind while writing this and please hear the music i have given you'll along with this chapter you guys will love it :D

vote

comment

fan :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys p.o.v

Scott parked my car outside his house and got off immediately, shutting the car door with a loud thud. The bang made me jerk in fear. Was this a mistake? Wanting to meet him at this time in the night?

Max came barking out and quickly wagged his furry black tails and nudged at Scott’s leg.

Scott kicked Max away and opened the front door to his house and shut it behind him.

I held my both my palms over the sides of my arms and rubbed at the cold that was crawling on my bare arms.

Max barked at me this time and quickly trotted his way towards me. He sat on my foot and moaned sadly. I bent down and patted the raggy dog on its head which lifted its heart a little more than before.

“Awe I know Scotty is a mean mean man isn’t he?” I spoke cutely to the dog like it was a baby.

“BOW BOW” he agreed and that made me giggle a little.

I pulled the dog up into my arms and walked towards the entrance of his house and then opened the fenced door and walked in.

“Scott?” I called him.

“In the kitchen” he called out.

I put Max down and walked towards the kitchen to see him seated very darkly at the corner table in the room. It was a wooden table I don’t think I had noticed it before. I took in a gulp of thick saliva that was stuck in my throat. The sight of him sitting so pissed at the table with his eyes hidden by his front flicks reminded me of an image of a person I had seen in the woods… His father, Tony.

“Sit down.” He simply commanded me in front of him.

“okay” I tensed and walked towards the table and suddenly to my shock saw an knife on it.

“Wha- whats the knife doing there?” I struggled to ask him.

“I said sit down before I make you Eliey” he looked up letting his flicks fall to the side of his face.

I took tiny steps but I managed to settle myself on the chair opposite him.

His eyes had turned dark black and his lips were tight. It felt like his gaze was seeping into my body or more like into my mind, seeping into all my memories and digging through all my sad moments of pain.

“Stop, whatever you are doing” I managed to speak out angry at what he was trying to do.

“What do you think I am doing?” he asked suddenly picking up the knife in his hand and tapping it on the table mocking me in my fear.

“Reading my mind” I told him angrily. I held on to my seat tight.

“HA” he laughed cynically. “You fucking think I can read your mind?” he groaned disappointed crumpling his beautiful face.

“I know you can read peo- peoples mi -minds” I managed to spit out looking at the knife he was playing with in front of him, his long fingers playing with the sharp edges.