The Time I Accidentally Pooped On My Crushes Desk

Now I know that the title of this story doesn't sound true, and it seems that I want people to read my story right away. But it actually happened and to be honest, I wish that have never happened, because I'm always hunted from that day and embarrassed of myself for being so ignorant. But before I go way ahead of myself let me start explaining of what happened on that day and how I ended up having poop on his desk.

I was 6 year old, and during that time. I recently moved from New York because of my dads job It was during the winter time. The place that my family moved in was mostly hunted for what I could Remember from most of my childhood, but that's for another story for next time. So mostly I was just a transfer to this new school , that I really never felt comfortable in. On my first day going to kindergarten, I was a little bit scared, but my young self was very confident, and I was barely afraid of anything when I was young during that time.

On the first day of school, I was really happy and excited to be there! After that I was mostly known as the gg girl threw out the classroom. Now your probably wondering, where's my crush during those time? Well to answer that, he wasn't there when I was transferred during that time, it was actually a month after I was getting settled in to the classroom and then he came along. Now before we get a new student to the classroom, my kindergarten teacher always reminds us every single day, and my young self was always excited to wonder who it was!

So my young self always thought it was a girl because I mostly played with the girls during that time, and I also really enjoy playing with the boys, but most of the time they tend to push me away when there playing there so called "boy" games. So when the day finally arrives for meeting this new student, I didn't went because I ended up sick from a fever. So the next day I went and I have totally forgotten that there was a new student, and what was actually messed up, my own teacher put him on my desk as his assigned seat. But I was young to understand during that time and when I first saw him for the very first time, I instantly fell in love with him.

Now to keep in mind, I was only 6 years old and I really didn't actually understand what love really meant during that time. Now let's call him jack, he was Asian and he was 7 during that time. How I know? Well before I get a chance of meeting him, my teacher wanted me to introduce myself in front of everyone like I did when I first came to the class. As usual for my young self it wasn't a problem. My teacher gave me the seat in front of him, and I don't remember of what I said, but what I do remember is that he was shy on that day and we really didn't talked much. A few weeks Role by, and we ended up as friends for a while, until I ended up getting really obsessed with him, and telling him that I love him and that I belong to him.

To explain, one of the girls confessed to him and he refused her, but then the same girl lied to me telling me that he likes me, so I went up to him and confessed to him, but he denied me. So I got really mad and didn't believed him and I begged him to love me. To make matters worst, I even cried and chase after him when where outside in recess sometimes. But since I was blinded from my heart to reach him, I didn't notice that he was being bullied from the boys, because I didn't say this earlier, but I was fat when I was young, and all the boys in the class was making fun of him because I'm in love with him. He felt embarrassed every single day, because I tend to chase after him so I can at lest play with him, but I only made it more embarrassing for him and mostly losing my own friends during those times.

Now when Easter came, I was having a very huge migraine on that day and there's this closet door that we go inside every morning to put aware bags in to hang them up on the walls filled with hangers and nearly all of them have bags hanging, except the ones for the children. But that door always have a squeaky sound that normally don't bother me much. But on that day, it really sounded like an extreme none ending squeak that was going to explode my head on that day.

Now during much, where we normally take it in the classroom, I asked my teacher if I could stay inside the room, but she told me no so I begged until I came in and went out to recess. I just sit down behind by the dumpsters until it ended, and oh boy. I wish I should have my teacher called my mom because after recess, the Easter bunny came from the closet and I couldn't take in the pain from the migraine, so I cried from the pain, and everyone else was making fun of me thinking I'm afraid of the Easter bunny, but I really wasn't, the squeaky noise was so much, it felt like my head was gonna explode right then and there.

Now after that incident of that time, lets get to the part that everyone has been waiting for! To be completely honest, I don't really remember much on that day, but I remember that during that week, I have diarrhea and to be honest, I wasn't fully potty trained until I was 8. I know right, my parents really didn't took me into great care during that time, but I grew out of it. But on that day, my crush wasn't there on that day because he haves a very bad fever, so he needed to stay home for a while. It was during the summer on the last month of kindergarten for me. My teacher haves a bathroom in the classroom, that have pictures of fairies and princesses and I always loved going to that bathroom. But when that bathroom is occupied , there was the other bathrooms that is mostly creepy and I never like going in there because it felt really creepy for me as a kid.

So when I needed to use the bathroom, one of the boys was already using it and I was really mad, and they knew I have diarrhea so they been trying to convince me to go to the other bathroom and I kept on saying no because I was so desperate to go in that magical bathroom i always love going. I stayed on my seat for as long as I know until The next thing I know, I lost grip and let most go on the chair I was sitting on. Then the teacher told me sit on my desk, and I was confused why. But I didn't asked and just sit on the desk. She was asking me if I'm gonna do it again and I told her I won't, I'm gonna hold in as long as I cloud... and I was wrong, I let it all go, and I crossed through every desk that came across. Everyone pushed back, even got up because it even started to fall on the floor. Me on the other hand I really didn't care because I was only thinking that the bathroom then what was going on.

So when my mom came, she was really disappointed, and embarrassed for my actions. When the next day came around, everyone started to get away from me. No one didn't sleep with me during nap time. I played along during play time, and when someone at class didn't talked to me before and wanted to play, the Others get them away from me and named me the poop girl. They made fun of me none stop, and my crush wasn't there on that day. Until the 3rd day. He came and everyone in the classroom told him, and he just looked at me with disgust. After that, he left 3 weeks earlier from the class, and I was left alone. And that's the begging of my years of being the biggest loner from school up until high school.

Until maybe tomorrow bye