Dada " who is that beta ??"

Shy " my sister Lavanya... U all know na she likes ASR, and it will b good also as u all know her.... "

A" enough... And I don't want any of u to select a bride for me "

Huh??

Did he backed off from marriage??

May b!!

No one can predict him...

Anj " but chote, u only told that u will marry then??"

A " what the!!"

Anj " chote answer me?? "

A " Di, I have already seen a girl and I will tell u all my decision tomorrow"

Girl??

Who is she??

How can anyone make this ASR fall for her??

Everyone gasped at his statement...

Mama " beta?? Did u really... "

Before he could speak further his words was cut by ASR....

A " wait for tomorrow u all will get answers "

Tomorrow??

He stood and went to his room..

Dadi " I still can't believe this?? "

Mami " hello hi bye bye, same same even I won't believe this"

Anj " but chote never lies....v all have to wait for tomorrow"

When will that tomorrow comes??

What's going on in ur mind Salesaab??

***********************************

Room...

First time I am not feeling to do work....

The great ASR is feeling nervous to propose her for marriage...

What the!!

If it was at initial stage then if she didn't agree also I would have look for another one who can b key to my property but now I am in that stage where I can't accept anyone else other than her....

What have u done to me Angel??

Whatever this ASR doesn't know to back off, by hook or crook I will make sure u have to marry me....

************************************

Orphanage...

I looked at her who was busy doing self service helping children and pressing legs of elders which made me to remember how I have helped elders in the orphanage these days at first I started to help to make her feel for me but then slowly I myself started to help them because their blessings made me feel somewhat happiness....

I was least bothered what the other members were speaking with me, only I was present here but my eyes r busy staring the Angel who is in front of me....

She looked at me and my eyes caught hers not wanting her to look away....while she bit her lip and turned other side and I can clearly say what she might b thinking....

Yes, she is thinking about our first hug... It was all unexpected I suddenly started to tease her and how she got scared and hugged me.... Everything everything made me happy.....

I just nodded and ended the meeting with old members in the orphanage and made my way towards her....

A " hii "

She just looked at me....

I cleared my throat...

K " did u said anything Arnavji?? "

What the!!

A " I hate getting ignored,get that into ur brain Kushi "

Obviously no one dare to ignore me and if it's Kushi then I can't help to keep my anger in the limits...

How can she ignore me??

K " Arnav ji u r mistaken... I didn't listen anything after seeing u near me "
My anger slowed down by listening she accepted her mistake but what did she tell she forgot to listen by my presence??

That means my presence affected her...

Wow!!

That's the impact of my presence, I looked at her who was looking around but not me....

It's time to ask her...

A " I... I want to ask something no no I mean I want to say something no no... I mean I want to ask something..."

K " ask?? say?? ask?? Devi mayya what happened to Arnavji "

What the!!

This girl....

A " Kushi, I need ur help.... Will u help me??"

The great ASR is requesting!!

I looked at her and I know she will surely agree, she helps out everyone who isn't even related to her then she will surely agree to help me as she feels I am her friend...

K " No Arnavji "

What the!!

************************************

How was the update??

Put ur comments...

Keep supporting....