HOSPITAL °˖✧

[ johnny is in the hospital due to a leg injury. yuta and taeyong watch jaehyun while he's gone. ]

a little side note, johnjaeyong's relationship is the same from " two is better than one ". taeyong still calls johnny 'dada', but yuta and jaehyun do not mind! they're all very close and trust one another! :)

꒰๑˃͈꒵˂͈๑꒱୭̥*゙̥♡⃛ ƐnöႸ

THE DAINTY MALE SHIFTS ON HIS SIDE. he grumbles out sleep-laced mumbles, stretching his limbs unconsciously. he shifts more and more, his mind becoming more focused. he's having a bad dream, about him and johnny.

johnny is pacing back in forth, jaehyun crosses his arms. they're in the kitchen, arguing about something jaehyun did. fantasy jaehyun has no idea what's going, as does the real jaehyun when he wakes up, breathing heavy and coming out in stutters.

"i don't love you anymore," johnny says. it's the last words jaehyun hears from him before the older walks out of their home. the words ring in the back of his head, jaehyun shaking his head like it'd knock the memory out.

he searches all over their bed, accidentally knocking over a glass cup from the nightstand. jaehyun is met with an empty space, frowning to himself.

"jaehyun, you okay," a voice asks from outside his door. jaehyun doesn't answer, too caught up in his thoughts. there's another knock on the door before it opens,revealing a messy, red haired yuta. his pajamas are slightly uneven, jaehyun notices as he comes closer. "awh, jae, why are you crying?"

jaehyun sniffles, wiping his face, not even realising his eyes were watering. "ny-ny." is all jaehyun says, a pout decorating his pretty, freckled face.

yuta makes a noise of understanding, pulling jaehyun into his chest. he lightly pats his back, rocking him slightly. "i know, jae, i know. i miss him too. we can visit him tomorrow, though, okay?"

jaehyun nods in yuta's shirt, sniffling into the soft material once more. after a moment of the two breathing, matching each other's heartbeats, jaehyun comes from the older's hold.

"what's this," yuta asks, referring to the broken pieces of glass scattered on the wood floor.

"ac-accident..."

yuta nods and hums, smiling at jaehyun while putting his hand on the smaller's face. "why don't you sleep with taeyongie and i tonight, hmm? i'll clean this up."

jaehyun nods, crawling on the other side of the bed to avoid glass. he slips into his bunny slippers, leaving the room and going to the guest room down the hall. he enters, taking his slippers off and crawling into bed quietly to not wake up taeyong.

sadly, taeyong is a light sleeper, making him wake up when jaehyun shifts under the covers. "ta," he asks, making clicky noises with his mouth.

jaehyun squeaks at how close taeyong is to his face. it's normal for the two littles to cuddle, but usually they aren't this close. "its jae-jae. yuta said i could sleep with you guys..."

taeyong nods, sleepily giving a soft "yay~" before disappearing to dream land. taeyong shifts once more, now facing the other way. jaehyun snuggles into him, closing his eyes and falling asleep minutes later. yuta comes in a minute or two later,smilin at the two littles cuddled up. he joins them soon after, putting an arm around the both of them.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

jaehyun, yuta, and taeyong are seated near the front of the desk, it's quiet quite right now, so taeyong rests his head on yuta's shoudler,catching up on sleep. yuta holds jaehyun's hand, squeezing it whenever he sees jaehyun bounce his leg too frantically.

jaehyun fidgets with the small, brown teddy bear in his lap with his free hand. it's johnny's favorite plushie, given to him by jaehyun when they were in freshmen year. it's also soft like johnny, similar to how his hair would sometimes curl up after a long shower.

"mr. seo is ready to see you guys now, room 106," one nurse says, smile matching her bright hair. jaehyun thanks her while yuta practically drags taeyong away from the chair. jaehyun reaches the room, opening it without a warning. he smiles, big and bright as he lays his eyes on johnny, who's eating pudding.

"baby," johnny exclaims, holding his arms out, smile matching his lover's. jaehyun immediately hugs him, kissing his boyfriend's neck and cheeks multiple times. "easy. baby," johnny says with a groan when jaehyun accidentally presses too hard on the other's injured leg.

"sorry, daddy," he says with a kidd-ish giggle. he takes a seat and drags it close to johnny's bed. yuta and taeyong come in moments after, yuta hugging johnny first and taeyong second.

"hi, dada..." his voice fades off into a big yawn, making the other three laugh. johnny pats his blue hair and pinches his cheeks, making taeyong giggle.

"why is taeyongie so sleepy, hmm?"

"watchin' t.v." realizing taeyong just gave himself away, he gives yuta a cheesy smile with a little "oops!" following.

after minutes of talking about numerous subjects, yuta and taeyong go to get snacks, leaving the two behind.

"hi," johnny says, facing jaehyun.

"hi, daddy."

johnny shifts up, using the remote to the bed to adjust. "you've been good, hyun? i miss not cuddling you every night."

jaehyun flushes bright pink, giggling. "of course, daddy! i miss you more, though!"

"ah, what a good boy, yeah?"

jaehyun bites his lip, nodding shyly. johnny reaches out for jaehyun, the younger putting his hand in his. johnny pulls him down softly, pulling them into a kiss. after moments of kisses that has more words in them than could be said, jaehyun makes his way onto the other side of the bed, crawling in to snuggle next to his lover.

"what'd they say about your leg, daddy?"

johnny shrugs, humming. "it's pretty banged up, that's what i get for playing basketball, right? good news, might get a wheelchair."

jaehyun shakes his head at the other's silly manners on the topic. "im glad you're okay, ny-ny."

yuta and taeyong come back, taeyong carrying a bag of sweets. jaehyun stays cuddled into johnny as he feeds him pudding and watches tv. yuta and taeyong rest on each other, each taking a nap.

when visiting hours are over, jaehyun leaves the small teddy bear on johnny's table, not missing how he immediately holds it in his lap. jaehyun has already forgotten the bad dream.

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

a little angst but still fluff !! i honestly think this would work well in a johnjae ! hospital au or in a book of johnjae + yutae adventures :]

also, johnny's leg injury is based off of a real situation in my family. my cousin's boyfriend was playing basketball and messed his leg up pretty bad, pretty sure he actually broke it. but hey, now he's crusin in a wheel chair 😎.

thanks for reading, love you <3<3 !!!