Three

A/N

I am realizing how sloppy the last chapter ended and I am sorry about that. It August and I'm starting back school and for some dumbass reason... I got my nails done. ITS SO HARD TO TYPE! I am trying the best I can I just cant go my normal speed because I'm constantly checking for typos.

Elecea, starting the story*

-------

"So you do know about this so called story?" I don't know why the voice wanted me to now about this story, but it seemed important if I was getting visions about events I have no clue about. Grandma Ray didn't say a word and only looked around, she seemed to have spotted Daniel and nodded her head for me to follow.

Grandma Ray lead me to her bedroom, closing the door behind me. Her room was filled with candles and sigils. Salt covered every exit and the smell of weed or sage wafted in the air. Grandma Ray had always been the superstitious type. She always rolled away to her room when a storm came, claiming it was the safest region of the house. As a kid she would scare my sister and I into her closet talking about the things that go bump in the night. She would often disappear for days at a time and when this happened I always had an urge to keep my guard up.

"Grandma Ray is closing the door ne-"

"Shut up, Jessie! You're always blabbering about every small detail I do. You and your father are the same." I roll my eyes, she's always been bitchy but thats just the way he shows love. I sat on the bed and waited for her to tell me something, anything. "I'm going to make this quick so listen up. It happened way before my time, I believe it actually started when humans were burning just anyone. Well, any who, those damn explorers wonders into the wrong house." I begin to see the picture, like her story was coming to life.

~~~~~

It was dark, Men with weapons and torches were yelling at a small cottage. The men looked fearless but their soul screamed scared. They were filthy people with torn clothes and long hair. All the women and children were huddled outside of their houses, they looked even more scared but they also seemed trapped.

"Markus Bleaks! We know you're the one fucking with our crops!" A man yelled, he seemed to quiver at the name Markus. The whole village seemed shaken up an worn down. A little girl shrieked from across the road.

"He's on the roof!" Some one yelled. All the gasp as a man with blonde hair arose from the shadows.

"You stupid rats! I had a good way of living! I could have gotten rid of it! But all you no goods had to ruin your own damn lives!" The man had a deep roaring voice, he had a insane vibe with his low chackling and his joyful mocking's. Markus picket up a pail, dumping a red slimey blood, on top of himself. Markus started murmuring words to himself, chucking a bit to himself as repeated the same sounds. "I'll see you in a new century." Was Markus' last words before plummeting into one of the villagers pitchforks.

~~~~~~

I let out a low gasp. Grandma Ray was holding on to my shoulder, shaking me violently.

"You saw Markus didn't you? You're the one who has to face him! It skipped a generation?"

"H-how do you know so much?" I ask, taking in deep breaths. She lifts up her sleeve, showing me a scar that ran from her shoulder to her pinky tip.

"My brother was the last one to be chosen, he didn't make it through. Even I barely made it, and I'm a tough gal." I let out a low breath, scared and unsure about everything.

"I-I don't want to be next! I'm not ready! I took a Spanish course instead of Latin, is Latin important?" I started to hyperventilate, ranting about everything I'm unprepared for.