TAlkIng abOut tHe tAnGlEd aCtIoNs

yEs
I changed the title of this chapter so yeah...

Person: okay so how do you feel about being Rapunzel?
Mandy: oh well it's actually really fun. Because then your like the main character and in actions. And the mAgIc hAir heh. And acting sadly on those betrayals. Even the lOnG hAiR!

Person: so how do you feel about being Eugene?
Zachary: well it's fun. Being the main character.Like you get to be with Rapunzel. And fight and those stuff even with "cAsSaNdRa"

Person: how about you?
Eden: really fun. You get to sing. Be the main character.And I've always been waiting to be a villain! I'm waiting on my villain song though. Everyone was so sad and surprised that I was going to betray Rapunzel.

Person: and you?
Paul.F: me shorty. Well fun about following them ever where in the journey. Sadly I didn't see any betrayals. Only them. But ehh...

Person: so how about you
Jeffrey: well sadly I left in my own journey.Me "hook foot". And I didn't know that "Cassandra" betrayed "Rapunzel". That must've hurt her. Much.

Person: okay so what do you say about being the "cinnamon roll?"
Jeremy: oh well me as "varian". I'm actually flattered that a lot of people actually watched the series because of me, heh. And Fans now want me to be in season 3. So I guess I'm the Favorite character in season 1 and hopefully I get to be in season 3. And people making fan fictions about varian. And I look like a 14 year old...

I have no words that's all I could think in my head Lol