Almost Late

Kyrie's P.O.V.

I made my way to the student cafe to quickly get a coffee. Erika went to her class, being it starts 20 minutes earlier than mine. The outfit she picked out for me was cute yet casual, just like I asked. After paying for my coffee I hurriedly walked towards my class, bumping into someone and spilling my coffee.

"Shit, I'm so sorry. Let me help you wipe that off." I nervously chuckled.

"Nah, I'm good. Most of it got on you. But you should really pay attention to where you're going." The husky male voice said.

"I'm sorry about that, I just didn't want to be late for class. My name's Kyrie, and you are?" I asked. I looked up at him. Curse my shortness.

"I'm Chresanto. I like your name, it's different." He laughed.

"I'm sorry for spilling the coffee, but I have to get to class." I said, turning away.

He pulled my arm back and I looked at him in disgust.

"I wanna get to know you better. Can I get your number?" Chresanto asked.

"I have to get to class. I'm running late." I sighed. I tried turning away again but he just grabbed me back.

"You have one more time to grab me like that or I'm spraying you with mace. Goodbye." I said, walking away.

5 minutes later I barely made it to my class. I walked in and sat down. Time to hear this boring ass lecture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

sorry for the sucky chapter... but was Kyrie a little harsh ?

VOTEE COMMENT FAN, MAKE MOMMA PROUD!