Girl

"Come on Ky! Your first class is in an hour and you need to look cute and such." My best friend Erika yelled in my ear, waking me from my slumber. 

"Damn Eri. Can't a bitch sleep?" I said, voice all groggy.

"Girl you are not gonna talk to me with that stank ass breath. Get your black ass up and brush them shits." Erika groaned. Why the fuck did I let her ass move in with me?

"Alright alright. Move from my presence." I said, getting up from my bed to turn on the shower water. 

I closed the bathroom door and turned on the water.

"Eri can you pick out some clothes for me? Something comfortable."

"Already done hoe, now get your stank ass in the shower." Erika smiled.

I dropped my pajamas and stepped into the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet 19 year old Kyrie Washington. A girl who hasn't had everything handed to her, but works hard for what she wants. Now in her second year of college, she hopes to find a relationship. Her bestfriend Erika, who recently moved in with Kyrie is determined to help her find her true love. 

Meet 18 year old Chresanto August. Son of Lorenzo August, one of the most famous music producers in the world. Chresanto has everything handed to him. Girls are highly attracted to him but he's tired of being played. He wants to find someone who loves him for him, and not his money.

What happens when these two cross paths?