"Come on, I guess we'll start with my squad. You'll love them, their a lot like me" he winks. I roll my eyes.

"Oh great" he chuckles and I recognize one of the men we were nearing as their chief.

"Hughes"he smiles at us. Leo reintroduces us and I was introduced to his wife.

"I'm sorry if my father gives you a hard time chief, he's just worried someone is gonna kick him off as captain and force him to retire"Leo jokes.

"Ah no worries, I've been dealing with him for years"chief pats his back as we move on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suddenly the main apartment light flicks on, Leo and I stop in our tracks to see Amelia standing by the wall, certainly not impressed.

"Could you be any louder?" She asks. "Like honestly I'd be fine if it's you two having sex cause fucking like at you two"She dramatically says pointing at us, I tilt my head "you're both like a fucking god and goddess but I'm coming out here to tell you that this girl"she points to herself "stayed up half the night fighting with her father while you guys sat at IHOP and clearly are eating the leftovers so shut the hell up"she demands before flicking off the lights.

The two of us wait for her to slam the door, she does and I turn to Leo. We burst out laughing but then I do remind him she was being serious.

"You've got chocolate all over your lips"he rolls his eyes with a smile, I watch in the dark as his thumb creases my lips. He clears his throat "did I mention you look beautiful? Especially tonight" I nod, my cheeks heating up. He leans forward and I press the remaining space between me to a close. My hands come up to his neck as his hands grip my waist.

I still can't believe it took him this long to kiss me, but I wasn't complaining.

Suddenly he lifts me up off the ground and onto the kitchen counter, he pulls away slowly "taste like chocolate"he smirks and I blush before his lips were back on mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over the last few hours I was annoyed with my long dress but right here as Leo and I laid on my bed, still fully clothed in our fancy attire, I wasn't so annoyed.

"I've really gotta go"he chuckles and slowly starts to sit up "I've gotta go to work tomorrow, in the morning"he reminds me. I roll my eyes as I watch him sit at the end, tying his shoes up and grabs his suit jacket.

"I'll bring you lunch"I smile at him.

"I'll be waiting"he smiles and leans down to kiss me. With that I watch him quietly exit the apartment, not wanting to make anymore sound for Amelia, whom clearly had a bad night. I change quickly out of my dress and head into my bathroom to take off all my makeup, after doing so I walked across the apartment and knocked on Amelia's door before opening it.

"So what's the deal?" I ask her, she was laying on her phone in the dark.

"Nothing"she says as I lift up the covers to her bed and slide into her queen size bed with her.

"Oh shut up and just tell me"I sigh.

"My dad thinks that working in New York isn't ideal and wants me to move back home" I sigh and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"So what happened?" I ask her.

"I said he can kiss my ass" I laugh and she chuckles.

"And he said?"

"I'm off the will and have no income from him anymore"

"Oh my god! Like you'd need his income! You have a real life job now! Who needs him!"

"You know right, your true"I rub her shoulder.

"You've got me and my family that's all you need Alright"I say and she nods with a chuckle.
~~~~~~~~~~~
My shift didn't start till five pm and I didn't end the next morning till seven, it was gonna be a long shift but usually it was very hectic and I hardly ever had two hours to sit down.