Oh no its my best freind or the celeb every girl wants!

hey ok so as you can see i dont have a front cover for my book so if anyone has any ideas please let me know any way heres part3 i hope u like it xx :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sophies pov

so as i went to walk out of the elavator he grabbed my arm and sparks went through me ok that was weird i turned to look at him he had one of those superstar smiles that makes you go week at the knees i opened my mouth to speak but was cut by his god like voice ''so i was woundering it you'd like to have dinner some time'' i thats like the second time ive beeen cut off today ugh wait hang did he just me on a date omg he what should i say ive never been on a date with some one this hot i mean i havent really been on many dates i was about to say yes when he cut me off again ugh ''uh so what do you wanna go to dinner or not i mean you've just been looking at that wall for like a minute now '' ok here goes ''yeah id love to '' his smile widens and he say ''great where do u live ill pick you up at 8 '''' oh live in flat 402 level 5 '' ''great see you then '' and walked off right any back to reallty i walked over to matt who was staring at the door cristiphor walked out then he turned to me and told what happened in the elavatoer and instaed of being happy he looked really angry ''matt are you okay u look really mad '' he looked at me agian and he tightened his fist and simply said '' i dont want you to date him''i looked at surprised and asked '' why ''

he looked away and said ''b-b-beacause i-i love u '' wtf did he just say he loved me this cannot be happening