Cheating Bustard

"What do you mean you don't want to marry him anymore?" My mother asked me crunching her eyebrows together,confusion clear in her eyes and voice.But when I looked at my dad,his eyes are telling me some other story,a knowing look made me understand that he was expecting something like this.
Well my father didn't like Noah when I introduced them anyway. As per him he is not eligible enough for me but he agreed with this relationship for my sake. Previously I thought just like every father he didn't like the idea of me getting in a relationship.But now the look in his eyes telling me he is some what relief that I am ready to break this marriage.On the other hand my mother is giving a mixed look filled with confusion and anticipation.
"Mom,dad I don't want to marry Noah anymore because we both are so busy in our life that's it difficult for me to track his likes dislikes anymore.Like I don't know him anymore,the person I fall for is now some what a different, almost a stranger." I tried to explain my feelings,the problem I am facing.Mum tried to say something but buzzing ringtone from phone cut her.
"Hello!" It's Noah..Great just the person I would like to avoid.But no point.We were supposed to meet today,and I should talk about my......
"Sia I can't meet today I got an emergency call from office, I need to leave now.I am so sorry.." He trailed of his ramble in one breath.Again his excuses,I am tired of it and I am pissed.I fold my fingers in a fist to control my anger.
"But.." I really wanna slap his handsome face right now. "Look Sia,I will make it upto you soon,I promise baby." Sighing I mumbled a okey and cut the call.
But I can't wait to talk to him.If he is busy he has to take out time for me,us.Because this is also important.So I did the most sensible thing I can thought of,I went to his place to meet him.If I go now I'll be able to meet him on time, so I drove.
But when I reached his place something is different.I saw his car with another one I know too well.Britny the evil slut of our school.
What is she doing here,and how did she know Noah?
I thought in my mind.Well I'll get my answers once I knock so I did but after 3 knocks also nobody bothered to open the door.Fear that's what I am feeling now.I don't think I'll like whatever is going on inside, but my subconscious is telling me to go and find out.So I got my spare keys out from my bag and opened the apartment door.Noah stays alone so he gave me a spare key if I want to come over.But there is no one in the leaving room,that gave me a hope.May be I'm paranoid and thinking rubbish.Noah can't do such things it's just Britny and he are friends or something so she left her car here.
Yeah..Thinking the same I opt for the master bedroom,and heard some weird noises.The moment I stopped infront of the bedroom door the noise, no moaning is clear.A feminine voice is moaning Noah's name in high pitch.And Noah is groaning as a reply.So my fear is true he..he is cheating on me..
Wow how cliche..Getting some courage I opened the door,I knew what I will see if I open the door but when I saw it,I froze.
No..these can't be happening.
I mean,agreed I came here to break the marriage but cheating?
God..How long this is going on,I wanted to ask but my mouth is closed as if someone sealed it.
But those two oblivious people are continuing their act without any care.
They didn't realise that someone more specifically Noah's fiancé,well ex fiancé is standing and witnessing the whole act.
When I tried to open my mouth again one single word of shocked was there "Noah!" I whispered.