Epilogue

Suraj was holding the hand of his girlfriend, she is strong and stubborn just like her mother.

"Papa!" She shouts as loud as possible, "why are we running? I'm tried and I want to take some rest." She got free from his grip and sat on the ground, it was the garden of their big house, it was once planned not to have own children, but sleeping with the woman you love without proper protection leads to a baby.

Suraj opposite to her, "Madhu mama is coming and she will definitely kill you for your mistake."

Madhu looked up, she hold her doll and shook her head, "but papa I haven't done anything, she did." She made the doll stand on her feet, "she had thrown the vase, because it had no cookies in it. You know we hate liars and lies."

Suraj nodded, "haan we hate liars and lies." He gave the words more power and she lowers her gaze, in seconds she was sitting on his lap holding her both ears, "Papa sorry, tell her I will not do it again."

Suraj shook his head, "no way, you will go and apologise to her. Then I will be able to handle the situation." He knows how to calm Chakor, "go." He pushes her and she went inside the house, which was big for three and small for more, absolutely perfect for them.

Madhu looked at her mother, who was cleaning up the mess her daughter had created. Madhu stood there, her hands behind her back intertwined and on foot behind the other one tapping with the toes on the ground, "Maa I'm sorry."

Chakor didn't gave her a look, she ignored her, Madhu pouts, "that is not the right way to handle a child."

Chakor widen her eyes, "are you going to teach me!" She shouts and Madhu frighten, she moves backwards and hits with her fathers leg.

"Chakor What is this?" He lifts Madhu in his arms, she covers her face with her hands and hides in Suraj chest.

"This is my place, since she has come into our life she is ruling it."

"Oh ruling I thought you would say ruining it."

Chakor pushes him, "give me my Princess, how dare you to say something like this? She is not ruining it. Uff. Mama gonna make cookies with you."

Madhu nodded, "with chocochips?"

"Of course with chocochips." Chakor agreed and Suraj cleaned the rest of the mess, which was left.

Both created a new mess in the kitchen and Suraj cleaned that too, the cookies were burnt and Suraj had to eat them all.

It was late in the night, Madhu was sleeping between them, "Suraj?!"

"Hmm..."

"So you are awake!"

"Hmm..."

"You know, you haven't asked me till date, is there a reason?"

Suraj checked his watch, he checked the date and smiles, "6 years back we runaway for the second time."

Chakor nodded, "yes, why you are reminding me this?"

Suraj turns and shows on the girl laying between them, "what will we say to her. Mama and Papa didn't married and runaway twice."

Chakor was thinking, "what do you want to say?"

Madhu has opened an eyelid, she whispers, "daddy best moment ever."

"Shh!" He shushed her and Chakor looked at them, "is she awake?"

"No!" Both said and Suraj hits his palm on his forehead.

Chakor fumes, "bad girl and you Suraj, you are a bad idol, she has no manners."

"Look who is saying this." Madhu said and looked at her father, "she can't even cook and trying to raise me, but she is failing daily."

Suraj glares at her, "bad girl. We don't say that behind the back, but in the fact." Suraj turns and pretend to sleep.

Chakor turned also and pressend to sleep.

"Chakor!"

"Suraj!"

"I love you!" They both shouted and Madhu smiles, "what about me?"

"We don't love you." They said in union and she fumes in anger.

Madhu rolls over Chakor, she kisses her mother's cheek, "I hate you!" Then she rolls over her father and bites him in his cheek, "I hate you double."

"Ouch, where is my pappy? I can't sleep without my good night kiss."

Madhu gave him one and Chakor hugs him from back, like Madhu she was glueing on him.

It was the next morning.

SuKor were looking at each other, "where is she?" They asked, but both had no idea, she was downstairs and talking to others.

Suraj yawns loud, he stretched his arms up in the air, Chakor hugs him to kiss his jaw, "I love you."

Suraj kisses her back, "I love you too." They got freshen up and went down, there they saw them.

"Mom dad! Naani!"

Naani lowers her gaze, "I'm sorry but I couldn't hide it any longer they are your parents, you should let them be a part of your life now."

"Baadi Naani you are too good, but you haven't made it happen yet."

All looked at her.

"What?!" They asked and Madhu looked at her parents, "still not married!" She said and they looked at them.

"Chakor!"

"Haan!"

"Run!"

"Okay!"

"Without me!" Madhu stood up and hold their hands, "enough now, papa do it now."

Suraj looked at her, "now?!" Madhu nodded, "yes now, please."

Suraj bend down, "okay wanna marry me?"

Madhu moves his face toward Chakor, "now ask again."

"Will you marry me?!" He hold out the ring and she smiles, "haan, but I don't want to run, but I won't mind if you will give me a massage?"

Suraj and Madhu hit their hands on their palms like the rest.

"Fine we can also run."

"No Chakki, I'm happy the way we are now, right?!"

Madhu nodded, "big wedding."

"No!" Both shouted and kept the wedding as simple as possible as colourful as need, it was small and comfortable, yet classy and elegant just the way they wanted it.

___
Happy End