Chapter 1

"Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night"

I groan in annoyance as the sound of my alarm go's off. Quickly shutting it off I get up out my comfortable ass bed and walk into bathroom.

I hop in the shower and wash my ass unlike some of y'all hoes .

"Aye Alexa play unthinkable by Smiley" I say .

Imma really bouta have a whole concert in this motherfucka.

I start lathering my body in my Shea butter body wash.

"YOU GAVE ME THIS FEELING THAT I NEVER FELT BEFORE ..IT BECAME SOMETHING THATS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE I WONDERING MAYBE CAN I HAVE BACK MY BABY IF I DID SOMETHING SPECI.." I sing as I'm cut off by my father coming telling me to shut the hell up.

"BOY YOU BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I BEAT THAT ASS " my dad yelled from my bedroom door.

"Aight dad damn"I mumble. He know I sound like Beyoncé always ruining my damn shower wit his bitch ass.

I get out the shower and brush my teeth and do that other shit .

I wrap the towel around my waist and proceed back into my room to find the fit of the day.

I pick out a black shirt gray jeans and some black, red,and dark gray Jordan's
~~

I pick out a black shirt gray jeans and some black, red,and dark gray Jordan's~~

I look in the mirror and check my butt to see if it look big.

"Damn shawty getting THICC" I say as I wiggle my little butt.

"Zurich get ur narrow tail ass down here, you got 10 minutes before you gotta go and your little friend down here "my mom yelled up the stairs.

I grabbed my charger and my bookbag and head downstairs to see my best friend Willow, looking like a melanin queen as always.

"BESTFRANN I missed you" she squeals acting like she didn't see me yesterday.

"Bye papi, by mami, "I yell as I walk out the door.