[Seven]

- - - ☁ - - -

"Gather up everyone we'll play by the seashore! " Jin's loud voice blasted through the halls of the empty house they're staying in.

The grandparents volunteered that they'll take care of the babies even if it's against the parents. They're supposed to be having fun.

And the parents moms presented that they'll grill some of their homemade skewers.

Everyone was groaning and all because they just came here a few minutes ago and they need proper rest.

Hoseok was beside taehyung who's eating a cake. Namjoon was just playing with yeonjun and renjun.

"Can we do that tomorrow? Everyone's tired of the long trip. Mostly chaeyoung. " Jimin groan as he stretches his upper limbs.

Jungkook came in next and rub his eyes. "I'm trying to calm Lisa. You know her when she's pregnant. She's hot headed all the time. "

Yoongi then show up with dagger stares. "I was kick out from my freaking bed because of you. Jennie's pissed. "

Jin only chuckle at the excuses and mumble; "unders." The other three it and throw dagger looks at him.

"KIM SEOKJIN I'M TRYING TO SLEEP CAN YOU NOT TELL?! " The boys from outside heard it and chuckle.

Jin have a light blush on his cheeks and went in.

The three fathers muttered together. "Under."

- - - ☁ - - -

oFf