Chapter one :)

Ok so, this is naeun,15, the main character of this beautiful story and of course jungkookie too.
---------------------------------------------------------
I stroll down the streets holding a paper in one hand and a luggage filled with everything i have in my life(justkidding)

i was scrambling down the unfamiliar town as i tried to find the place i rented to stay permanently for my new college life but the world was getting darker and darker as the sun slowly disappears.

and suddenly a tall figure covered in black from head to toe walked pass me.im not normally the friendly type but i had no choice but to call for him to ask for directions. i gently tapped him on the shoulders and he flinched as if i just smack him hard on the back.

he glare was icy cold as he turned his head to look at me.'i felt sorry for scaring him but all i though i just tapped him on the shoulders whats with the big reaction? ...'

  this is how he sided eyed me

"what do u want" he said in a deep manly voice. i handed him the paper drenched in my sweat to show him the address.  aaandd he literally rap"straightojunctionthanleftand leftthanstraight"to me.

luckily i had lots of practice listening to rap songs and rapping them myself ,its part of my hobby.

i was so tired to the point where i forgot to say thank you and just walked off when i heard his answer, i was simply too desperate to rest right now. but i realise that it was kind of rude to do that , so i use all my energy that i had to turn my head and smiled at him to kinda say thank you to him for helping.

how she smiled efforlessly but still look da bomb.

when i turned my head,the sunset was shining behind him. making him as gorgeous as ever. i felt like i was watching a photoshoot or something. it portrayed his muscular and tall. body figure and perfectly soft curled brown hair. my small heart cant take this anymore. and it boosted my energy. alot.like alot.

and how he kinda looked like

and how he kinda looked like. (the best pic i can find so far)

  I followed exactly where he told me to go and saw 'mylittlepony road unit 05-04' written on a building. this must be it. i went into the dimly lit lobby and guess what *no lift to be found* f'ck my life,i mean like what do you expect from a cheap rent.. i dragggggged my luggage up the steps one at a time 'boom''boom' the sound of me abusing my luggage echos through the eerie stairway

FINALLY, 5TH FLOOR.

----------------------------------------------

jungkook pov

i was just walking home after visting my therapist, as usual. when some random stranger touched me on the shoulders making me freak out.

she was wearing a crop top black addidas shirt with denims shorts

(ignore the watermelon)

but had sweat dripping down all over, she had brown eyes and hair and a real nicely shaped nose, wow. 'w-wait a sec, why am i observing her?wth is wrong with me.' i looked back down at the paper she passed me and saw my own address but a different unit.

wait what, so shes the new neighbour the owner told me about.i figured out she must be lost so i quickly told her the direction as i was getting creepied out by the fact that she kept staring at me.

i was really surprised that she understood what i said when i was like literally not even speaking proper language.

she just swung her soft and silky brown hair and walked off dragging her huge luggage but suddenly she stopped and turned around. flashing me a small smile.cute.

wtf is wrong with me. i slap myself internally before going to the convience store.