Part Twelve

Well its the next morning. I yawn as I stretch out on the bed only to hid the wall hard. Being 6,5 isnt fun when your confined to a small space. But im not gonna complain as I dont wanna sleep anywhere else. Wait...

I fell asleep? I cant normally ever fall asleep yet I somehow did. I rack my thoughts trying to think of when I fell. My thoughts are interrupted by the pull of the curtain to my bed followed by a loud "Goodmorning!"
I cover my left ear as I lean to see billie fully awake. "Im up im up, sheesh." I say as I sway my legs into the isle, standing up. "So whats our schedule?" I ask turning my head to her while I stretch again, this time not bumping into anything. "I want to test a theory I have" I raise a brow and cross my arms leaning back on the wall next to the bed post. "What is it?" I ask in a vague attempt to know, but since she looked at me only at a glance and didnt even try with eye contact it has to involve me. "Well its no fun if I just tell you, now lets go" she grabs my arm as she pulls me "now all we need to do is find finneas".

She drags me to a room and has me wait there. What is she planning? Honestly im just confused because it involves finneas so im guessing it has to be something about music (Duh). Speak of the devil as she walks in. "Im back, I found him in the kitchen" she says as I see finneas look at me then back to her. "Whats so important that you have to rush me through food?" He asks billie as she gives a sarcastic shocked look with a palm on her chest. "You dont want to help your dear sister?!" She asks as I snicker a little bit in the background. "I want you to play lovely" she sits down on the bed as I lean against the side of it on the bed. "But khalid isnt here" he says...wait. It snaps as I look at her as our eyes met. "Oh I see, you want me to do his part dont you" I say as she nods happily. "But why? I cant sing." I said as I lean on my arm. "Well thats what I wanna test". She says as she motions to finneas "start it up".
Fuck, what have I gotten myself into.

~Timeskip to after song~

After we got done I thought I did ok, but by the shocked face of finneas amd the proud look of billie says otherwise. "I knew it!" Billie says as she got out of the chair. "Did I do well?" I ask as I lean on my knee still leaning against the bed. "Hell yeah you did" she says, followed by finneas saying "im suprised we have never even heard you sing till now." Huh, didnt know I did that well. "Why dont you both do a duet at the next show?" Finneas asks as I freeze. In public? In front of crowds of hundreds? I cant. Ill mess up or- im cut from my thoughts from billie grabbing my arm "Yo, you good?" She asks as I nod hoping to convince her but she sighs and crosses her arms in front of me. "I can tell theres something wrong, just tell me" she says. Theres no way of hiding anything from her is there. "I dont think I can do a duet" I shyly say as I turn to the side a little to avoid eyecontact, but billie just stands closer to me almost making it impossible to look anywhere else. "I honestly think you could, im guessing your scared of messing up? I was the same way when I first started, now look at me". I sigh as I look at her "ill think about it". "Well think about it quick, the next show isnt exactly far from here." She says as I walk out if the room.

Should I? The part was seem less when it came to me doing it but I dont know. Just the sheer amount of people alone scares me. I dont know, ill have to wait until the show to give a final answer. I feel a hand on my back as I look to see finneas. "Trust me, if you go up, theyll love you. Especially since billie will be adamant about it." He says as he passes by.

Hmm...

I pull out my phone to give a quick call.