And human is who, who accepts their fault and seeks for forgiveness.

Then the one who accepts the apology of other, they don't become big with their bank balance but with these deeds.

Ankita" maa ji saying right Yash ji. It's not about any business deal, that one is not cracked, the next is ready to chase. It's matter about life of daughter Yash ji. "

Yash" Ankita you too are saying this"

Ankita" Yes, Yash ji this is me saying, not as a wife of Yash Raizada but a mother of a daughter.

Who knows what her daughter will have to face. This divorcee title gets labelled on her forehead."

Yash" You are caring about society Ankita, more than your daughter's life?"

Ankita" Yash ji whether a lady is wife of billionaire or a beggar she ever cares about society till she's just a wife, but when that lady become a mother of a daughter, then willingly and unwillingly a mother has to care about society.

And Ankita don't want people to badmouth about my daughter. That's it"

Yash" I'll pull people tongue who opened their mouth against my daughters"

Dadi" Puttar ek ka band karo gay to, ek hazar aur khul jaye gay. Aur batao mujhe kis kis ka muh band karo gay aur kis kisi ko safaiya do gay?"

Puttar you won't get tired of doing this, but think about Anika, she's a girl and for girl her self respect, her dignity is everything.

Once it's ruined then whoever justifies her character not society but girl herself, dies with shame.

Yash glances Ankita and Gayu who were in tears. Their tears were working as acid on his body, that was slaying his soul.

Yash" I want to know Anika's decision."

Kapoor's Mansion

Here Omru where searching for clues or say only Rudra was looking for clue where Om was deep lost somewhere, when Rudra eye fell on him, he shut the wardrobe and walked to window.

Rudra" O. What happened?"

He asked keeping his hand on his shoulder.

Om" Rudra I'm not feeling good, I don't know whether thinking like this is right or wrong"

He told facing him.

Rudra" What you mean?"

Om" Rudra. I know Shivaay is our brother, even thinking about him like this is a sin but..."

Rudra" But what?"

Om" But whatever happened with Anika, why I'm feeling Shiva......

Rudra spoke abrubtly interrupting Om

Rudra" Have you gone mad O? How can you think like that, that whatever happened with Anika di, our bhaiya, my superman is behind this."

Om" Rudra I'm not accepting that too. It's just I'm giving my perspective"

Rudra" O, if bhaiya came to know. Have to how think how much he'll get hurt with your perspective? "