Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Why can't you talk to me Boog?" I could already see he was becoming defensive.

"Just forget it"

"Nah speak ya truth, communication is on da top of da list for a healthy relationship"

I blew out a breath pushing my hair back.

"You remember the time I chose to tell Blacc about Kam before you?" He nodded

"Did you ever try to ask yourself why it was easy for me to go to him first rather than you?"

"Nah but dat shit was fucked up"

I could admit that going to Blacc wasn't the best decision I had made but it was the only option I had.

"I knew if I told him, he wouldn't go crazy on me and he would try to understand and try to help, it's the opposite with you"

"I'm not understanding you saying my brother a better man than me?"

"You missed the whole point, Ermias it's easier to tell someone something when you know the person will hear you"

"I don't hear you?"

"How can you when you make sure to talk over me like a little kid?"

Ermias dropped his head.

" You acting like if you open to me I'm gonna hit on you for it, I got a temper and I'm trying to correct it"

"Ermias you know what? I rather you hit me than you saying hurtful shit while you are angry because at least I'm used to being physically abused"

"I would never put my hands on you Boog"

"You don't have to your words hit hard enough and hurt worse than a fist to the face ever did"

I picked at the bottom of my t-shirt, Ermias sat quietly clenching his jaw taking in what I had told him.

"Boog you know I never want you to feel verbally and emotionally abused especially by me, I'm working on my approach"

"Can we practice right now the proper way for you to react to things I tell you?"

"Aight I'm down"

I played with my fingers before grabbing the folder beside the toilet.

"Before I show you this , I need to tell you what led up to it"

He looked clueless but he stayed quiet allowing me the chance to explain myself.

" A week before I came to Crenshaw I did ask YG for 12 grand but I didn't agree on sex or to be recorded and I had no idea about the tape up until yesterday"

"What you saying Boog?"

I blew out a shaky breath trying to keep my composure handing over the folder to Ermias, he opened it up reading it closely.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was scared what would happen to and I didn't you or anybody else would believe me after seeing the video"

My man stood up on his feet placing the folder on the edge of the sink and grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug.

"London I believe you"

That made me break down not only did I have somebody in my corner but this was my first time having Ermias calmly respond to something I told him.

"We gonna get you through dis aight?"

"I can't tell anybody else, I don't want him to try and come after me"

"You ain't gotta do nothing let me handle dat for you"

" I don't want you to get in any trouble"

"I'm not "

Nipsey|Ermias

Nipsey|Ermias

Work on my temper
Treat my woman better
Get dat nigga YG fucked up

I wrote down on a piece of paper while I drank coffee and smoked my morning blunt on my porch while the sun was rising.

"Babe" I turned around to see her in the doorway in her t-shirt and boy shorts showing off her round belly.

"Hold on lemme put dis blunt out" I folded the note tucking it away in my pocket and putting out my blunt and fanning the smoke away.

"Join a nigga my queen"

London rolled her eyes playfully coming outside, I dusted off my lap letting her sit down on me.

" Did you ever go back to sleep?" She rubbed my braids.

"Nah when I'm up ain't no going back to sleep, you up early too what's wrong?"

"First day of school I have to get the kids up and going"

"I'll do dat just hook up da food and I'll make sure they get dressed and got they shit packed" London rested her head on my shoulder.

"Babe I just want you to know that last night I didn't tell you that to get you to hurt anybody or call them out I just wanted you to get the full story"

"I can't let shit slide Boog, I don't care if dis shit happen before me , somebody hurt da love of my life I gotta hurt dem back"

She didn't reply, I took it as she was good with whatever I had planned for that clown ass nigga.

"I'm going to go make breakfast"

"Feed my little man too" I palmed her belly like a basketball.

"You know he only eats his pop pops cooking"

"You know pops made you hella food to feed y'all it's in da fridge better hide it cuz I saw Kam and Mani eyeing it" London glared.

"They better not touch my fucking food"

I laughed seeing how serious she was about food right now.

"Relax momma bear they know better than dat"

She nodded going to walk back inside the house to start up on making breakfast.

"Aye Boog?"

"Yeah babe?"

"You my world, I love you" London smiled brightly resting her hand on her stomach.

"I love you too babe"

That nigga really took advantage of my woman as nice as she is and he used her at the most vulnerable time in her life, shit made me sick to my stomach.

I was gonna really hurt this nigga.