🥀 𝕸𝖆𝖓! 𝕴 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 🥀

"Oh no you better lead", Scarlet said holding onto me as I practically dragged her over to the swing with everyone on it Scarlet was very clingy but I sort of loved it. She plopped me down and stood next to the swing.

"Where have you been hoe", Plastique screeched.

"Honestly I don't know".

"Well we are glad you're here", Ariel said sarcastically rolling her eyes then throwing a laughing fit.

"Eh", Scarlet moaned laughing along.

"Well Scarlet we have something to tell you", Brooke chuckled smirking.

"Ugh what have I done now".

Brooke send Scarlet a message explaining insta dms and she losses her shit and jumps around like a monkey.

"Nothing", Brooke said reaching out for a hug.

We had a great time then I realised it was 5 pm so I decided to walk home by myself it got me thinking does Scarlet like me? She's been acting so awkward around me even though we literally just started talking today which is extremely strange ALSO she kissed me? No one ever kisses me because I'm just that girl who hates everything. I didn't like her that way I never will I thought to myself it was probably just a joke anyways.

I had gotten home and my mom still wasn't there so I ran upstairs to my room and watched some Netflix on FaceTime with Blair she used some illegal screen sharer and we were watching Riverdale and making fun of how stupid it was.

"This is the most retarded show I-", Blair said shocked.

"I swear if she talks like she's in a off off off version of a modern Shakespeare again I'm done".

"That's her next line Yvie".

"Yeah no, turnnnnn it offff".

Blair pressed her mouse clicking off of Netflix and revealing her home page thingy which she quickly clicked off of as well. I didn't see it fully but it was her with another blonde girl and I think the were kissing.

"I-", I quickly replied shortly.

"Aq- Yvie that was nothing I swear-".

I don't know what to do so I quickly hung up. Was Blair dating a girl? If she was why didn't she tell me we've been best friends for ages and I would of supported her 100% she even knows I'm bisexual so why on earth would she not tell me if she was dating someone unless I didn't like them. But who would Blair possibly date that I don't like I barely know anyone in her year and the ones I do know I like. I was really confused but I didn't want to text her because I'm going to give it a week or so then talk to her in person since she is a sensitive person and I don't want to lose her as a friend.

We had homework from only one class and we had to read 2 chapters of a book we were given which was really good for the first day. I finished in about 20 minutes then had a shower by this time it was about 6:30 since I spend way too long in the shower. I walked out the shower with a towel wrapped around both my head and my body I heard a knock at the door I didn't know who it could be so I tip toed over to my window and lifted up my blinds slightly it was Naomi and her brother Davis at the door with a card and chocolates I didn't know what to do or say since I was literally naked so I pulled up my blinds and opened the window.

"NAOMIII,DAVISSSS", I shouted out of the window trying to get their attention.

"Oh geez", Naomi said confused as she looked up at me.

I chucked my house keys out the window, "Let yourself in I'll be five minutes"!

"Got it", Davis shouted back.

I pulled the blinds down and slipped into my pjs and dressing gown. I stomped down the stairs and gave Naomi a hug.

"How was school"? Naomi asked me.

"Oh it was fine".

"Did you finally make friends your age you know how I feel about that Blair girl".

"Yes I guess, also why do not like Blair she's really nice Naomi".

"I guess it's the fact that she's older than you yet so overly sensitive".

"I guess you're right but she's been my friend since we were like 5".

"Ok ok enough about Blair".

"So how you your first day"?

"Absolutely shittt".

"Ugh why are you complaining now"?

"Our English teacher is a rude little fuck".

"Oh really"?

"YES Kim and I had volunteered to help you guys around the school so we late for class and this hoe shouted at us".

"Oop".

"YES OOP".

Naomi and I kept on talking while Davis was on his phone doing something because he's basically the most antisocial person ever. It had turned eight so they had to go I said goodbye a closed the door by this time I'm absolutely exhausted and mom comes home from work in around half an hour and I know she'll make me tell her everything that happened in extreme detail and make me the most unnecessary big dinner ever so I marched upstairs and tried to fall asleep. I was in my messy room, inside of my bed covers I couldn't sleep but I don't know how or why. I just had butterflies in my stomach it was a really strange feeling and I don't know why I felt that way. I heard the door open and knew it was my mom so I instantly switched off.

Next thing I know I wake up and it's still dark outside I check the time on my clock it's 4:27 am. Ugh by now I know my sleep schedule is fucked up.

I slide on a plain black dress and biker boots and actually do my makeup for once. I decided to do a smokey eye with a hint of purple and red lipstick and I loved the fact I actually looked decent for once my hair was curled and it looked like I was going to a party not school. I wrapped a belt around my waist in attempt to make it look more casual. I ran downstairs and sat in the couch. I had turned on the tv and started watching the Australian Idol I had heard a girl who went to my school a while ago was on it her name was Courtney and I had always heard she was good. What was accurate was the fact her voice was actually amazing I couldn't believe she actually went to my school but I had eventually gotten bored of Idol so I made myself breakfast by this time it was around 6.00 I had decided to make myself a good breakfast today so I made some pancake batter. Everything was going great until I spilled oil all over the counter top suddenly a massive flame appeared and I didn't know what else to do than pour water on it. But stupid me didn't put water I turned the tap on and gathered water in my hands and threw it into the flame I was panicking a and I didn't want my mom to wake up. The flame had calmed down by was still there so I frantically threw a towel on it and it finally stopped. I sighed in relief ugh i am so stupid.