🥀𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔰 🥀

Yvie's P.O.V
--------------

I woke up from my mess of a room with the sunlight blinding me I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone as it was ringing it was my alarm I had set it for 6am since it was my first day of high school I really didn't care like anyone else did half of my friends were in the year above anyways but I knew I had to make it look like I cared so I threw on a oversized shirt and plaid pencil skirt. I wasn't really the popular type I had a few close friends that I stick to like my best friend Blair she was in the year above but looked like she was like 3 years younger than me I've known her since pre school when she ate my crayon.

I went downstairs and made myself breakfast, granola and yogurt. My mom had already left for work so I was home alone. I decided that I going to walk alone since Blair was walking with her friend Aquaria who I did not like at all she just came off as rude I guess.

I eventually got to school it was very big compared to my old one everyone seemed to be with their friends I felt sorta awkward by myself I looked over and in the corner of my eye I see this Scarlet girl pure starring at me which was very unsettling. I had promised myself as soon as I came out as Bisexual I'd never fall for her she was one of those popular girls and when I  dated her friend Plastique for a while I realised what sort of person she was. Making me feel even more awkward she waved at me I didn't know what to do but luckily I saw Blair and Aquaria at the corner of my eye and ran straight towards them.

"Yvieeeeee", Blair said squeezing me into a hug

"Ahhhhh", I screamed.

All of a sudden Aquaria disappeared which I was very happy about since I didn't like her she had probably gone to talk to her other friends because she didn't like me either.

"You excited"?

"Well I'm trying to act like it's not a big deal but I guess it is I don't really know what I'm feeling to be honest".

"Well if you need anything I'm here for you".

"Thanks Blair".

"I am probably more excited than you are like I've been dealing with the drama between Cracker and Aquaria for far too long".

I laughed loudly and Blair giggled with me.

"I'm sure I'll get lost here".

"Oh I'm sure you will as well", Blair sarcastically replied.

The bell rang and Blair gave me a hug goodbye and we went into the assembly hall to meet our vice principal Ms Visage she got a bunch of seniors and paired us up with them because they were supposed to take us around the school to our first classes I was praying to whatever that I didn't get my older cousin Naomi because I knew she'd tease me the whole time.

Luckily I didn't get her but sadly I got the next worse thing her best friend Kim. I saw Kim so often it sometimes felt like she was my cousin as well.

Kim took me to my first class which was English.

"Hi Yvie", she said.

"Hiiii Kim", I replied rolling my eyes.

I heard a familiar giggle from the background.

"Ugh piss off Naomi".

"Yvie watch you mouth", I heard her say extremely slowly just to annoy me.

"Shouldn't you be talking to your child or whatever".

"Kim and I decided to swap".

"Well I enjoy charity work I'm happy to save the sanity of whoever you had before".