"Great," Damon replies. "We'll Just have to put that on our list of things to do today. Harness ancient dead which power."

"You know where the witches were burned?" Bonnie asks in surprise.

"Did I forget to mention that?"

"Are we gonna have to read through every one of these books until we find the right spell?" Jeremy asks as he reads through one of the grimoires.

"Not exactly." Bonnie closes her eyes and she rises her hands, all of the books fall but only one opens. Bonnie grabs it, "it's this one."

"Great," Damon says. "Grab the rest. Let's go. C'mon, gorgeous."

Arizona smiles as she grabs a couple grimoires and follows Damon.
~~§~~

"Do you really think Isobel's telling the truth that word's gotten out about the doppelgänger?" Elena asks as she stands in the boarding house library with the her boyfriend, the older Salvatore, and Arizona.   

"Look, I don't trust a word she says, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning," Stefan admits.

"You know, you should just stay here," Damon says to the doppelgänger. "It's better for us to keep an eye on you."

"What, in a house where any vampire can enter?" Arizona asks with a scoff. "No. Her house is safer."

"Well, then we'll stay there," Damon says, he's annoyed with how grumpy Arizona has been since Elijah's been daggered with her dagger.

"So is that the plan?" Elena asks. "Neither of you will let me out of your sight again!"

"Let me know when you come up with a better one," Damon says.

"Fine," Elena replies. "Then one or two of you three bodyguards are gonna have to come with me to the Lockwood luncheon."

"That'd Be me and Arizona," Stefan says.

"I miss my mother," Arizona says.

"Not me," Damon replies. "I have witch stuff to attend to with Bonnie."

"Does that mean that you're taking her to the..."

"Shh..." Damon puts his fingers to his mouth as Katherine walks in.

"Don't get quiet on my account," Katherine purrs. "If you have a plan to combat the impending vampired doom, please do tell."

No one says a word, and the oldest Salvatore looks at his younger brother.

"Seriously, What is the plan to get us out of this mess, hmm?" Katherine asks. "I delivered you a moonstone, a werewolf, amd the d... well, you still the dagger from Arizona, to lure Klaus and kill him and right now, all you have is a moonstone. Or so you tell me."

"No, we have it," Damon says.

"Where is it?"

"It's in a very safe place," Damon says. "Gorgeous here knows but don't bother compelling her, it won't work."

"I've been honest with you," Katherine claims. "It's time to return the favor."