[4] rose.

"show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are

"show me your garden and I shall tell you what you are."

ADESSA

"Is this a difficult circuit?" I ask once I get to Lando's side.

We are currently at his paddock and I'm nervous. I'm meeting his teammate today and probably or I would say hopefully his girlfriend.

"Well, it's an interesting one," He smiles at me but his response is short probably because he is nervous about how qualifying went. Lando ended up 8 and Carlos 13, it doesn't seem that good of qualification.

He introduced me to some of the people at the paddock, people who work for McLaren, his team, which responded very surprised to my presence and some of them even said that Lando never brought a girl here.

"I bet that a lot of girls are dying to be in my place right now, " I chuckle softly and he raises his brows.

"Well, if you think so it must be for something," He winks as I deny with my head but remain in silence. "Remember when we met, that you started talking about how Carlos girlfriend is a type of flower kinda girl?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Yes, why?" I stare at him confused.

"What type of flower am I?" He wonders.

"Well, to answer that, I would have to know you better," I shrug and he frowns in response.

"But, you knew her without even really knowing her," His statement sounded more like a question.

"I did not, I describe the type of person who's that flower belongs to, and it happened to match her personality," I declare.

"And why can't you do the same with me?" He questions me.

"Because I don't want to figure you out yet," I reply truthfully.

"Is that a bad thing?" He insists.

"No," I deny with my head. "Not at all," He sighs and the conversation ceases. "Lando," I call for his attention and he quickly turns to me. "Do you know that we may not know each other's but you can tell me anything?"

He smiles nodding in response. "And you too,"

I smile too and continue. "Like, you can talk to me about anything, I love when people share things with me. When they tell me all about their day, even the boring stuff, or little stories about stuff that's happened in their life, or what they saw on the news, literally anything...I love when people tell me little details and small stuff they probably think is irrelevant or mundane," I speak.

"Why?" He giggles.

"It's just so cute and it makes me feel special and I love listening  to people I care about." I shrug.

"So, you care about me?" He raises his brows playfully.

"Well, it depends on your definition of care," I wink and he giggles but remains silent.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me a few minutes later while pushing slightly my arm.

"The flowers outside," I respond making him laugh. "What? I'm serious," I glare at him and he laughs even more.

"You can't be serious," He puts a cheesy smile and I just roll my eyes.

"What? It's sunny and I bet no one watered them today," I shrug explaining.

"Want to go water them?" He suggests and before I reply, I hear the door swing open and a man, not too much taller than Lando, walks in with a smile on his face. Right behind him, there is a blonde girl with a shy face.

"Denesa!" The man spats into my face making me frown as he sticks his hand out.

"It's Adessa," I correct him while frowning and his cheeks turn a soft red.

"I'm so sorry," He apologizes making me and Lando laugh.

"No worries," I shake his hand. "It's nice meeting you Carlos,"

"The pleasure it's mine," He winks in a subtle way. "This is Isabel," He introduces his girlfriend and we shake hands too.

"Wow," I spat. "You're gorgeous," I tell her making her blush in a slightly way.

"Thank you, you're too," She replies politely.

Lando and Carlos start their own conversation as I try one with Isa too.

"So, first time here," She smiles and I nod. "Hope it's not the last one, I could use some girly company," She adds.

"That actually isn't up to me," I truthfully say and she chuckles.

"Did you enjoy your first time here?" Carlos speaks to me joining the conversation and making me turn around to face him.

"Yeah, I believe I will enjoy the race more though," I respond truthfully.

"I wish I could relate," Lando whines making me frown but Carlos and Isa just laugh in response. "I have not been good lately,"

The conversation resumes. "We're heading out," Carlos speaks a few seconds later referring to Isa and him, Lando and I just nod in response.

"See you tomorrow," I tell them.

"Pleasure meeting you," Carlos responds and Isa just waves goodbye.

Once Lando and I are alone, I glare at him.

"Why that face?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"It's not funny when you joke about yourself like that," I state with a hand on my hip.

"But it's the truth," He shrugs.

"Let me tell you, you're busy doubting yourself while so many people are intimidated by your potential." I declare and I get a huge grin in response.

"Where have you been my whole life?" He asks ironically.

"At the garden,"